BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy French Vanilla Premium Ice Cream.
Where Ice Cream Makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor. see more...

Jennifer W.
This is one of my favorite more affordable brands that you can find at your local supermarket. Vanilla bean is one of my absolute favorites and this is a very good option. Nice creamy consistency and great flavor.
Emily S.
Pittsfield, MA
Friendly’s is the top of the line in hard ice cream. What ever flavor you choose you’ll love it. It’s feathery and delicious. With or without toppings. I haven’t yet experienced a better hard ice cream than Friendly’s.
Amber F.
I good classic vanilla is hard to find, this one is perfect! By far my favorite vanilla, aside from homemade. Very affordable and not overly sweet. It's a staple to go along side my homemade apple pies.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Friendly's ice cream it is so rich and creamy. I buy these all the time and I love that they sell them in stores in my area. They are a little pricey but worth it to me because it has such great flavor.
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
We all love the varieties of Friendly's ice cream. Our local grocery store carry's a good assortment. Rich and creamy till the last spoonful. While it does cost a little more, it is frequently on sale, so we stock up.
Lakisha A.
Brockton, MA
So good and really creamy. It tastes really fresh and is always really easy to scoop. Love this brand since I was a little kid it was delicious then and is delicious now. Definitely will buy again.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
If they don't have my first favorite brand i will pick this !! It is very afforable!! I just already have a favorite!!! Honestly great brand and price though!!!
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Nothing beats a classic scoop of ice cream! Love it on a hot day.. Cold day...any day! Great from the store or when actually going to Friendlys.
bridget k.
Milton, DE
Very gold ice cream and one of the less expensive ones to choose from. Gold very well with Apple Pie! Its even better at a friendlys store.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Friendly's ice cream is the best! Used to have a Friendly's in my neighborhood this is the closest I get to Friendly's ice cream