BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Forbidden Chocolate® Premium Ice Cream.
Where Ice Cream Makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor. see more...

Megan G.
I love this ice cream so much! Forbidden chocolate is my favorite but really, all of the flavors are so good! We used to have a Friendly's restaurant near where I live but it closed down. I'm so glad that I can still get the ice cream at the grocery store.
Stacey H.
WOW!!  Amazing flavor I think its my new favorite chocolate ice cream.   Thought I would try something different and found this, let me tell you I'm glad I did.  Very good price for someone on a budget.
Emily S.
Pittsfield, MA
Friendly’s is the top of the line in hard ice cream. What ever flavor you choose you’ll love it. It’s feathery and delicious. With or without toppings. I haven’t yet experienced a better hard ice cream than Friendly’s.
Teresa R.
I purchased this flavor of Friendly's Ice Cream, and that will be the last time I ever do. The fudge in all of the chocolate flavored ice creams taste like pure sugar in a layer, It is of a reasonable value, but I will not be purchasing this Ice Cream again, Unless they change some things about the tastes. I'm sorry Friendly's.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Friendlys is one of the only brands of ice creams that dont upset my stomach. The forbidden chocolate is the best!! Im so happy I can have this ice cream at home too. Its rich and creamy and to me nothing compares to this chocolate flavor. Just add some peanut butter topping at its perfect!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Anything that is forbidden is good.
1. I am a choclatoholic therefore I have to have it
2. Wish I could find these in store
3. Miss the restaurant now I have to make or try to make copy cat recipe
4. Please if anyone knows recipe to the meatloaf patty melt please post it want to make it so bad with left over meat loaf in the fridge
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
Not a huge ice cream fan but this over a warm brownie is everything! They tend to go on sale often so I can always find it at a reasonable price. As a chocolate lover this definitely satisfies my chocolate craving!
XxAnthony S.
Camden
I love chocolate as an ice cream flavor, so I recently had some chocolate chip ice cream. The pros are that I love chocolate ice cream. The bad thing is that I can't get enough of it.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love chocolate and chocolate ice cream but the Friendly's Rich & Creamy Forbidden Chocolate flavor is too chocolaty even for me!  Don't get me wrong, Friendly's makes amazing ice cream but this ice cream is so rich that it makes my teeth hurt!
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
I always order this at their restaurant and buying it for home can be quite dangerous! Very creamy and probably my favorite flavor of friendly's ice cream. It is rich because it's forbidden chocolate, so if you don't like rich then I would stick to regular chocolate.