Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesFriendly's
Rich & Creamy Cookies 'n Cream Premium Ice Cream

Friendly's Rich & Creamy Cookies 'n Cream Premium Ice Cream

by Friendly's

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Cookies 'n Cream Premium Ice Cream.
Where ice cream makes the meal&#@174;.
All natural flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friendly's Rich & Creamy Cookies 'n Cream Premium Ice Cream!
Jessica B.
North Adams, MA
Friendly's Rich & Creamy Cookies 'n Cream Premium Ice Cream uploaded by Jessica B.
This ice cream doesn’t last in my house! It’s an all time favorite ice cream. I am a repeat customer always have it in my fridge. Love when it’s buy one get one free but the price is good. I am be try satisfied with this product and always recommend friendly’s ice cream!
Rebecca H.
My favorite ice cream is Friendly's cookies n cream. I believe friendly's makes the best I've cream! I maybe a little biased because I grew up being taken out to eat at Friendly's, and worked there from 16-18yrs old. Their ice cream is very creamy, just sweet enough, and has lots of cookies, or whatever other kind of flavors you like.
Emilia R.
Bronx, NY
Did you read the name Cookies N Cream! My favorite its so rich and flavorful and when you bite into the cookie wow delicious.
Patrycja T.
Windsor, CT
Very rich flavor, perfect consistency, big package for 2.5$ on a sale ❤️ We are repeqt consumers. My boyfriend is eating a lot of ice cream when he's stressed! As I said before, very affordable, they are very often on sales in grocery stores!
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
Stewarts brand gummies are the best i every had these gummies are full of fruity flavor. They are soft and chewy
Alyssa V.
E Providence, RI
Cookies and cream is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. It’s a good price for what you get.
Tina G.
Favorite friendlys cookies & cream! Odd because I don’t even like plain Oreos and I hate other brands of this flavor, the other brands the cookies don’t go with the ice cream they are to dry and not good! But Friendlys I’m addicted lol 😂 the cookies are so good and perfect and the ice cream is not dry and overpowered like other brands it’s still light and amazing and the bites of cookies that are moist and rich just go so perfectly I really am in love lol
samantha M.
Odenton, MD
i really liked this ice cream. but the only thing is that the texture of the ice cream is okay. it has a weird texture but the ice cream flavor is still good
member-f0f3c
My kids love to have this ice cream during the summer, always in a cone. They always add chocolate sprinkles on top
Kerianne E.
Monroe, NY
Definitely one of my favorite store bought flavors! My go to when I can’t find anything else!

Looking for your answer?