BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Classic Chocolate Premium Ice Cream.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor.
1.5 qts (1.42L). see more...

Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
If you are looking for a really great classic chocolate ice cream look no further. This ice cream is so intensely chocolatey and pairs well with every sundae topping. In my town Friendlys is a hometown favorite, we buy it frequently and always will.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
I really like this rich creamy chocolate. It's not my favorite, but I do enjoy it whenever I decide to buy it or go to friendly's.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
De los Frendly este es mi sabor favorito!! Me encant a el chocolate, este helado los consigues fácil en cualquier supermercado
amber s.
i like the neopolitan flavor. all 3 taste good together. Everytime i go to the store to buy ice creak this is the brand i buy
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is so good. Chocolatey but not over whelming dosen't get freezer burnt as quick as other brands just yum
Laura R.
This never lasts very long at my house. The chocolate flavor is not too sweet and not too bitter, I lo e it
Troi W.
I LOVE chocolate, so this is something that taste amazing. It is very rich in chocolate.