Friendly's Rich & Creamy Chocolate 'n Vanilla Premium Ice Cream uploaded by Ashley A.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Chocolate 'n Vanilla Premium Ice Cream.
Where Ice Cream Makes The Meal®.
All natural flavor . see more...

Michele A.
New Britain , CT
My favorite brand of chocolate ice cream, it's rich and creamy without being overly sweet. I love that they sell it in the grocery stores, as a lot of our friendly's restaurants seem to be going out of business. I also like to just have it at home for those days that you just don't feel like going out to get ice cream.
Maillim B.
Springfield, MA
Mmmm quien no ama los helados de friendlys , suavidad sabor en fin riquísimos , me encanta en especial el de fresas es un poco parecidos a los helados de blue bonny. Son muy buenos fácil de servir en lo que le guste. lo recomiendo si aun no ha probado esta marca
Michelle J.
Friendly's is from my hometown, so I grew up eating at their restaurants. I remember when they started selling these at our local supermarkets! We could have friendly's ice cream anytime. Delicious.
Zainab A.
Detroit, MI
You can actually taste the rich flavor of chocolate aroma in this brand of ice cream. I'm a fan of it since its low on sugar unlike other products on the market.
Abby C.
Definitely smooth and creamy! It makes it convenient that they sell it in grocery stores because my local Friendly's closed down. I just can't stop eating it!
Haley D.
I love friendlys. The only reason I go there is for the ice cream. So for them to bring ice cream to the grocery store and for us to bring home is great!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I love this combination it is perfect when you can't make up your mind. The ice cream is always smooth and creamy and tastes so good!
Zahraa A.
I am big fan for vanilla and chocolate this ice cream truly tastes so good and creamy feels so good in my mouth
Alejandra  A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm honestly not a big fan of ice cream but this icebreaker is one of the best. It's soft and creamy. Love it !
Madeline P.
Friendly's never fails to disappoint! From the friendly workers, to the delicious food and desserts!