BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Chocolate Chip Premium Ice Cream.
Where Ice Cream Makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor.. see more...

• What other toppings you like with your Friendlys ice cream??2 Answers
Emnet K.
Just had this a couple days ago for my sisters birthday and it was delicious. We bought it from Gaint since we know some people like chocolate and others like vanilla. The price was super fair pretty cheap which I wouldn’t expect for a brand like friendlys. I would ten out of ten recommend this... ( especially if ur alone on Valentine’s Day like me)
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
This is by far the creamiest of ice creams. I love that it tastes fresh and it's so delicious. I love Vanilla Chocolate Chip so I am a repeat consumer. I usually get it at Shoprite for an affordable price. It's great!
Nicole E.
Howell, NJ
This cookies and cream ice cream is definitely one of my favorites! A good cookie to ice cream ratio. I would definitely recommend this to any ice cream lovers out there. Also there are often sales on this brand.
SHAMENA S.
Friendly's is so yummy. The ice cream is always creamy and my sister loves eating from this brand. It is so delicious. I would totally recommend others to buy this product because it is so tasty on a hot summer day.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the most creamy ice creams I've tasted. Great Balance of chocolate chips and vanilla ice cream. Sometimes this flavor is hard to find in my closest grocery store but it is worth it when I find it in stock!
Beth B.
Somerset
Friendly's is probably the best ice cream out there. I was delicious. I would definitely buy it again. I bought the chocolate chip. This was my 1st time buying it and would definitely recommend it to others
Jennifer S.
Friendly's is my favorite ice cream by far!  So delicious it is just hard for me to find it in stores when I'm not in upstate NY.  Usually well priced too!
emily c.
Ada, MI
An absolute bargain ice cream classic. I’m only taking off a star because I can’t get it in michigan. The chocolate chip flavor is done just right.
Cathy W.
Boston
RaI love friendlies ice cream. Friendlies ice cream is creamy and delicious. The chocolate chip ice cream has chocolate chips in each spoon full.
Bekir N.
I love Friendly's Ice cream!! They always have the best flavors. They're perfect for dessert after dinner, or to share with friends and family.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What other toppings you like with your Friendlys ice cream??