Friendly's Rich & Creamy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Premium Ice Cream uploaded by Kat A.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Premium Ice Cream.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor. see more...

Amanda C.
Taunton
Cookie dough is one of my favorite ice creams. This ice cream is creamy and has some good size chunks of cookie dough which is a pulse and the chocolate chips make this ice cream even more yummy. If your a Cookie dough lover this is the ice cream to get
Adriana W.
Staten Island, NY
I just had some a little while ago and it was delicious. This is the best cookie dough ice cream I’ve tasted. It definitely beats out any other cookie dough ice creams out there. You should definitely go and try it!!!
Nicole O.
new york, ny
This is my favorite ice cream flavor and friendly's is the best company that makes it!! They have the perfect amount of chocolate and cookie dough compared to other brands. also, the price is really good and affordable. This is a staple in my house.
Elsie M.
It's not the best cookie dough ice cream I've had or tasted but for the price it's good. The only semi negative thing I have to say about it is that the cookie dough chunks are not the best quality but the chis of dark chocolate and the creamy sweet ice cream make up for it. It's a good purchase.
Rosalyn S.
Can never go wrong with classic cookies&cream. This ice cream is yummy, it isn't foamy like certain other brands. It's great on its own and perfect for milkshakes.
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
This is my all-tome favorite ice cream. I grew up in New England going to friendly's and buying this ice cream all the time. I have since moved to Florida and have been missing the smooth, sweet, creamy ice cream that only Friendly's can make.
Meredith M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love this ice cream! It's a staple in our freezer. It's regularly on sale at the grocery store and that makes it more than affordable. It's also real ice cream, not "dairy dessert" which is a must for us.
Beth S.
Highland Park, NJ
It's a rich and flavorful ice cream with a great taste and texture. If I could buy gallons of it and eat them without any consequences, I woul
Nakia D.
Hands down the best cookie dough ice cream ever. I could honestly do with out the huge dark chips but everything else makes up for that.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
This ice cream is so delicious! So many flavors to choose from. It’s worth the price tag, but there are frequently coupons available.