BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Butter Crunch Premium Ice Cream.
Where Ice Cream Makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor. see more...

Kristina C.
I was not really a fan of butter pecan ice cream until I tried Friendly's. This ice cream has creamy, vanilla and butter flavored base with pecan pieces in it. It wasn't icy and it is not a "frozen dairy dessert" as many former ice creams have now become. It was overall quite good. There was sometimes a hint of a strange aftertaste, but it wasn't consistent. Maybe part of the butter flavor? I got this by delivery from Peapod, and it was on sale for $3.50, which was an amazing deal.
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee
Where do I start with Friendlys?! I dare say it's even better then Ben and Jerry's most of the time. They always come out with innovative and delicious flavors as well. Maybe I'm a little biased with this one since the company originated a few towns away from me and my Grandmother worked at the first location. I highly recommend you won't be disappointed! The best flavors imo are Butter Crunch, Pistachio, Purple Pottamus, Rockin Poppin Cotton Candy and simple Neapolitan!
Kendra O.
Pulaski, VA
I have recently just found this flavor of ice cream and it is really good.  I love the flavor of butter pecan ice cream but I do not like pecans so this is the alternative it has the buttery taste of the ice cream without the pecans.
Ashley B.
The friendlys butter crunch is my favorite ice cream ever. It's so creamy and has such a good toffee Carmel flavor! My favorite is putting some peanut butter sauce on top.
Shayna W.
Super yummy toffee candies in your ice cream. What could be better than that! Well for starters I would personally like more candy or at least some consistency in the amount of crunch in my butter crunch. And I would like for my candy not to completely melt as my ice cream melts. The crunch as you eat the ice cream is the most satisfying part. Not the same if it melts before you can eat it.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
One of my favorite flavors of ice cream that no one else has. I buy this often from my local stop-n-shop and usually catch it on a 2 for $10 sale! It has mini caramel clusters that I like and the texture is very creamy. Trust me if you haven't it's a must try.
Lorissa A.
Aberdeen, NJ
This was one of my three favorite flavors from the ice cream shop. The only thing I dont like is the large size of the product, while a great value is more then I can consume before it starts to get ice crystals in the freezer.
Olivia M.
This ice cream is so rich and creamy and I can purchase it from almost any supermarket. It is not pricey at all and there are so many flavors to choose from! I love this flavor because it is rich and buttery.
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite omg it's so creamy and flavorful and soft I love the little candy bits in here the best time to get them is when they on sale 2/for 5 I've yet to find the cakes but I will
Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
Yay oh yes! Yummy! My husband and I go to friendlys for half off breakfast on mondays and we often buy their ice cream before we leave and this is one of my absolute favorite flavors! The texture and flavors are always perfect! If you love thick ice cream this is for you!!!