BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly&'s#174; Rich and Creamy Black Raspberry Premium Ice Cream.
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
All natural flavor.
Rich & creamy. see more...

Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
This flavor is one of my favorites. The black raspberry ice cream is smooth and rich and the dark chocolate chips add the perfect balance. Also, the brand is reasonably priced for quality product. I would recommend trying this flavor!
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
There's nothing like purple ice cream that calls itself back raspberry lol. I used to be a server at friendly's and this was one of the conversation starters I used to get the kids involved in the ordering process.
Taryn T.
Taryn T.
Lexington, NC
Every time I go to the beach I have to eat at Friendlys. Not only is their food so good their ice cream so to die for. When I saw they sell this in the stores I got super excited and bought 3 of these! Love them!!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Yum yum yum, I love this black raspberry ice cream. Of course it's loaded with sugar, but still I'm a repeating customer of this product. It's easy to scoop every time, and it's super tasty, I recommend it.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Trenton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Rich, creamy, and true to flavor!! This flavor is great also when paired with vanilla ice cream, the only thing is I wish it came in a half the fat version
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Foodie Expert
Black Raspberry has to be one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Friendly has the best one out there, nice and creamy and great raspberry flavor.