Friendly's® Rich and Creamy Homemade Vanilla Premium Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Tub uploaded by Danielle J.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Our founders, the Blake brothers, opened their first ice cream shop in 1935 and called it 'Friendly' to provide a place where families could have a memorable experience and enjoy great tasting ice cream made with high quality ingredients. see more...

Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
My all time favorite ice cream. It is delicious and comes in a variety of amazing flavors. I always stock up especially when it's on sale. I would definitely recommend it and repurchase this ice cream anytime I'm craving it.
Coleen A.
Middlesex, VT
This ice cream tastes like it was just made. It is so smooth and creamy. We use it with under all kinds of warm desserts, as a base for milkshakes, with our favorite toppings! I do think think it is the healthiest ice cream. You can get but it's down right delicious!!
Alexis W.
Endicott, NY
Friendly's ice cream is always good! Hasnt let me down yet!! It stays really cold for a very long time and even when you eat in and order ice cream it tastes just as good the next day! Thats very hard to find! Im a plain Jane but Im sure every Friendly's ice cream flavor tastes just as good as vanilla!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Friendly's Rich and Creamy Homemade Vanilla Premium Ice Cream is a great product at a great value.  The ice cream is rich and creamy.  It has that classic clean vanilla flavor.  It has no artificial colors so I can give it to my family knowing it is safe for them to eat.
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
I just love this vanilla icecream. It's so creamy and smooth and it tastes great. It's affordable and delicious. I was so satisfied with this product. It's my guilty pleasure and I'm going to keep on buying it. Definitely a recommend.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
You can't go wrong with this classic vanilla ice cream it pairs well with everything and Friendly's ice cream is delicious
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
All of their ice cream is delicious! I grew up in the north and they were everywhere. We mainly went for the ice cream.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
This is so tasty that makes me doubt between my favorite flavor (chocolate) and this one, cause is so deliciouuus