Friendly's® Rich and Creamy Forbidden Chocolate® Krunch Sundae Cone 6-2 fl.oz. Cones

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's has a rich heritage of deliciously creamy ice cream with quality ingredients. Reward your family with an authentic ice cream shop experience at home and make every occasion special. see more...

Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I'm pretty sure I got a bit addicted to these for a while and gained a good ten pounds. So this could be a good thing or a bad thing. But they're delicious but don't pull a me and eat two a day!
Maria C.
Providence , RI
I love these sooooooooooooo much like omg..... this is my to go comfort food. My favorite ice cream to buy at the grocery store is definitely this one
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
OMG! I want one right now! There's nothing bad I could say about these besides the fact that I don't have one in my hand right now!
Isabella C.
Forbidden chocolate is the best chocolate ice cream for a chocoholic! I got these at stop and shop and they’re too good!
Felicia G.
Friendly’s forbidden chocolate is my favorite ice cream of all time. So chocolatey and everything you would want
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely for chocolate lovers. I sit and enjoy this ice cream. It's a good size and not to pricey
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
Love friendly's ice cream! Good quality ice cream and super affordable. Always a joy eating there ice cream
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
My kids love these ice cream I buy them whenever I find them. They taste pretty good!