Friendly's Premium Ice Cream Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel uploaded by Michele S.Friendly's Premium Ice Cream Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel uploaded by Michele S.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Premium Ice Cream.

Limited edition.

Where ice cream makes the meal®.

Chocolate ice cream with swirls of peanut butter and chocolate covered pretzels. see more...

Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I loce friendlys ice cream. The elephant on the package attractes kids but its an adorable ice cream container and the contents are even more adorable once it hits my taste buds. 😍😍
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
This ice cream is delicious and available in grocery stores. Sometimes I get it at Weis and it is on sale cheaper than other ice cream brands. So good would definitely recommend to chocolate peanut butter lovers!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rochester, NY
Friendlys has the most amazing ice cream ever but this flavor is by far my all time favorite!!!
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Friendlys ice cream is by far the best ice cream ever! My favorites are the sundae chocolate chip cookie dough and butter crunch. I always have at least 2 half gallons in my freezer at all times! It's creamy and full of lots of chunks of what ever flavor you select.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
So so good! I love the lots of crunchy bites! Creamy ice cream and not too expensive. Always on sale!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Elizabethtown
Friendly’s makes awesome, creamy ice cream. I have to stop myself from eating it all in a sitting.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Friendly's is a good place to eat ice cream but I feel like I've had better ice cream before and they don't really tell you how it's made