Friendly's Premium Ice Cream Cake Celebration

by Friendly's

Friendly's® Celebration Premium Ice Cream Cake.
Quality since 1935.
Fresh whipped icing.
Made with Friendly's delicious ice cream.
Taste the difference.
All natural flavored ice cream.
Chocolaty crunchies, icing and decorations contain artificial flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friendly's Premium Ice Cream Cake Celebration!
How would you rate this product?
Amy M.
East Haven, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This cake is great for any type of celebration. I have purchased it multiple times over the years. It has vanilla and chocolate ice cream and is a perfect size to feed a medium sized party. I would definitely recommend this cake to others!
Denise W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have bought this for many birthday celebrations, and it is always delicious. I plan to continue to buy this and I highly recommend!
Vicki  M.
Barberton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are sooo good and you don’t have pre order them so you can just pop into the grocery store & pick one up. They are more affordable than a Dairy Queen ice cream cake & taste just as good
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yummy ice cream cake! Friendlys has such a great taste to it ! Highly recommend!!! Very affordable!!!
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious ice cream cake 🎂 I usually like don’t choose this one because tres leches is my favorite but it’s a cute cake for last minute birthday celebrations. Especially if you are short on time & just need to grab one & go!
Jenna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This was my first ice cream cake from a store and it was really good. It didn’t taste freezer burnt or anything. The icing on these is really good. Inside is ice cream and cake pieces.
Tara H.
Clifton, NJ
My family LOVES ice cream cake so any occasion usually ends with one. We tried friendlys about two years ago and we haven’t turned back. It’s so smooth/soft unlike carvel. Only knock is they should add more crunchies in since sometimes the end pieces don’t get them
April  M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,757 reviews
This is My favorite birthday cake to get !! I barely want to share. Bit it's big enough for everyone so no problem there. You get 2 delicious layers of cake and icecream. It's so delicious I love it so much so does everyone else in my family.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Friendly's Ice Cream Cake is delicious, especially if you are an ice cream lover. Ive been to a real Friendly's restaurant and this tastes just like one from there!
Sarah N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My kids and I love this brand. They have a great variety of different flavors. This is their favorite.

Looking for your answer?