BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Celebration Premium Ice Cream Cake.
Quality since 1935.
Fresh whipped icing.
Made with Friendly's delicious ice cream.
Taste the difference.
All natural flavored ice cream.
Chocolaty crunchies, icing and decorations contain artificial flavor. see more...

Casey Y.
Boston, MA
Hands down THE BEST cake to get anyone for their birthdays. I get this for all of my birthdays, it's delicious and worth the money. No cons, I love it. It has a little bit of everything, frosting, icecream, and these black dot things that are just delicious.
Stephanie S.
Ballston Spa, NY
I don't like cake. So ever since I was maybe 4 I've gotten an ice cream cake for my birthday. Now I'm in my 30s and I still love ice cream cake in my birthday. Friendly's makes the best around here. I will get one for each of my kids birthdays as well. Even tho they like cake. Lol
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
Best ice cream cake I have ever eaten. I love the crunchy black things and the vanilla frosting. If you want a good inexpensive ice cream cake for a birthday or heck just for a snack, get this! You won't be disappointed.
Kiarra D.
concord
I've never actually have the cake but I've had the ice cream in the flavor of the cake. It's so good but they are hard to find so when my mom sees them she buys 2-3 because we don't ever know when we'll get the next one.
Ashleigh T.
Well duh. Obsessed with this. I love this brand. By far my favorite brand of icecream. They always have great minds and I always like to mix it up!
Jackie K.
North reading, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love ice cream cake. Im not big into regular cakes becauae the frosting is to sweet. This cake is just right for me.
Ashley E.
Astoria, NY
I can't stand cake so every year for my birthday I ask for a friendlys ice cream cake !! So freaking GOOD !!!
Carolyn C.
Longs
The best ice cream cake around. Never thought someone would beat out Carvel
Friendlys has out done themselves