Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen DessertFriendly's
Oreo Cookies Premium Ice Cream Cake - 60 fl oz

Friendly's Oreo Cookies Premium Ice Cream Cake - 60 fl oz

Friendly????'s® Premium Ice Cream Cake made with Oreo® Cookies.
Limited edition.
Premium vanilla flavored ice cream with chunks of Oreo®???? cookies and a Crunchy Oreo®???? cookie center layer, topped and bordered with vanilla flavored icing, a double drizzle of fudge and more Oreo® cookie chunks!
Artificial flavor added.
60 fl oz (1.87 qt) 1.77 L.

What stores do they sell this at?
Omg where can I find this at
WTF WHERE CAN I BUY THIS.
Start your review of Friendly's Oreo Cookies Premium Ice Cream Cake - 60 fl oz!
ashley P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Friendly's Oreo Cookies Premium Ice Cream Cake - 60 fl oz uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought that birthday ice cream from Walmart store and it's not my first time purshase. I already ate like that before somewhere my friend's birthday party but this picture took few years ago for my son's birthday and it's his favorite. they're came out nice packaging from freeze. highly recommended and good quality. #sweettooth
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday so of course we've got to splurge a little bit for her. We purchased this ice cream cake for our girl last year, and she loved it so much we decided to get this again. The cookies and cream ice cream is delicious and the cake is topped with crushed oreos (who doesn't love that?!) and it's trimmed with delicious icing. It really is a kid-pleasing (and adult) pleasing dessert. Yum!
Denise G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Friendly's Oreo Cookies Premium Ice Cream Cake - 60 fl oz uploaded by Denise G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this today for my son's birthday. He likes oreos so, I figured it would be perfect . Well he loved it and so did we . It's not too sweet and I would purchase it again . The size is great and the price is too .
Johanna P.
Miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
🇪🇸 Me gusto mucho los helados con Oreo y por eso decidí comprar una torta helada de Fríendlys para probar y me gusto 😉 🇺🇸 I really liked ice cream with Oreo and that's why I decided to buy a Friendlys ice cream cake to try and I liked it 😉
Sarah C.
Dayton , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Let me do you a favor, ok?!? If you haven’t had this before go find it now! It’s freaking amaze balls!
Luisa S.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this cake! So yummy and you can never go wrong with ice cream cake
Natasha T.
York, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Tasty but not the best! I love Oreos, but was a bit disappointed with this ice cream cake. There is very little actual cake and mostly ice cream in the shape of a cake. It was very hard to slice also. A bit to sweet for my liking. Decent but I wouldn’t buy again.
Loren D.
I'm not really a fan of Oreo cookies, until I took my first bite of this Oreo ice-cream cake it was unbelievable! Serves about 6-8 people.
Danyelle R.
Smyrna, TN
I seen this being advertised on Facebook and had to find it and it's AMAZING !
I seen this being advertised on Facebook and had to find it and it's AMAZING !
pretty P.
New Braunfels, TX
Best Ice Cream cake ever duhhh !!!! Not too sweet just perfect . Summer in Texas is so hot and humid this is on my grocery list every time !!!