Friendly's Oreo Cookies Premium Ice Cream Cake uploaded by C G.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly????'s® Premium Ice Cream Cake made with Oreo® Cookies.
Limited edition.
Premium vanilla flavored ice cream with chunks of Oreo®???? cookies and a Crunchy Oreo®???? cookie center layer, topped and bordered with vanilla flavored icing, a double drizzle of fudge and more Oreo® cookie chunks!
Artificial flavor added.
60 fl oz (1.87 qt) 1.77 L. see more...

Stefanie P.
My go to cake is any type of Oreo cake. With a crumbled cookie layer on the bottom, ice cream on top, another layer of breading, more ice cream and then crumbles of oreo, you cannot go wrong. This one is pretty good. The ice cream is not the same quality as other brands but it still good nonetheless.
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
With 6 girls this is the wonderfulest treat in the whole world for them I myself I love it to Pieces it is so good it makes me want to eat the whole thing I want to say but I just had a baby so I'm trying to lose weight the only little pieces for me while my kids get to eat most of it like always LOL
Cynthia A.
Go to snack when I'm at home, very cheap and i can find it pretty much in any store i go to. Satisfy my sweet tooth every time. I can eat this all day if I could, it might be a little on the unhealthy side but it is healthy for the soul. Perfectly paired with a tall glass of milk
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This is one of the best ice cream cakes ! It's literary like a big ice cream Oreo. It actually makes a good birthday cake as well it's like two in one . Instead of buying the ice cream separate it's all together which makes it easier and better ! I highly recommend .
Samantha S.
This cake was so so delicious. My friend Emily just had her birthday party last week and this was the cake that was served. And it was amazing. It's the perfect blend ice cream and Oreos. I am definitely thinking about purchasing this cake for my birthday.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Too much frosting and hardly any cake. This is basically ban overpriced round of Oreo ice cream on a box. Extremely messy. The cookie crumbles pressed to the outer edge of the cake all crumbled off one you begin to slice it,.
Kianna A.
My husband is a huge Oreo fan! So much that I have to buy him his own pack when I go grocery shopping. I purchased this cake last year for his birthday from Brookshire's and he loved it. It cost about $20 but was very tasty!
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Oreos and I love Ice cream Cakes so this was right up my alley! Of course I shouldn't have this but once every other month but its so addicting. Very affordable and tell my friends to try it all the time!
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Who doesn't love Cookies and Cream flavored anything! This cake is pretty good, but my favorite is Baskin Robbins so given the option between the two I would definitely go for the BR one! But it is pretty good
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love everything Oreo that includes Oreo blizzard Oreo Mc flurry's Oreos themselves Oreo thins and including this Oreo ice cream cake. If you're an Oreo lover like me then you will definitely like this
Taylor C.
Gulf shores, al
Where can I find this ?
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Is this a good product?n looks really good!
Nikita T.
Is the Oreo ice cream cake more ice cream or cake?
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
How much does it cost?
Raegan H.
WTF WHERE CAN I BUY THIS.