Friendly's Oreo Cookies Premium Ice Cream Cake uploaded by C G.

BY FRIENDLY'S #9 in Frozen Dessert

Friendly????'s® Premium Ice Cream Cake made with Oreo® Cookies.
Limited edition.
Premium vanilla flavored ice cream with chunks of Oreo®???? cookies and a Crunchy Oreo®???? cookie center layer, topped and bordered with vanilla flavored icing, a double drizzle of fudge and more Oreo® cookie chunks!
Artificial flavor added.
60 fl oz (1.87 qt) 1.77 L. see more...

Nicole T.
Penang
From my country, they only sell limited Oreo flavors and I have never tried this before but it definitely looks amazing! Seeing people posting photos online of this mouth drooling products makes me wanna try it so much! Try it when you can ~
Stefanie P.
My go to cake is any type of Oreo cake. With a crumbled cookie layer on the bottom, ice cream on top, another layer of breading, more ice cream and then crumbles of oreo, you cannot go wrong. This one is pretty good. The ice cream is not the same quality as other brands but it still good nonetheless.
Breiona M.
Walls, MS
Whats better than cake, ice cream and oreo all in one? Its kind of small in size but thick within the layers so it wont fill you up too much. I paired it with Cookies and Cream Ice cream so there was more for everyone to eat but the ice cream is basically the same as the cake!
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
With 6 girls this is the wonderfulest treat in the whole world for them I myself I love it to Pieces it is so good it makes me want to eat the whole thing I want to say but I just had a baby so I'm trying to lose weight the only little pieces for me while my kids get to eat most of it like always LOL
Cynthia A.
Go to snack when I'm at home, very cheap and i can find it pretty much in any store i go to. Satisfy my sweet tooth every time. I can eat this all day if I could, it might be a little on the unhealthy side but it is healthy for the soul. Perfectly paired with a tall glass of milk
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Too much frosting and hardly any cake. This is basically ban overpriced round of Oreo ice cream on a box. Extremely messy. The cookie crumbles pressed to the outer edge of the cake all crumbled off one you begin to slice it,.
Kianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My husband is a huge Oreo fan! So much that I have to buy him his own pack when I go grocery shopping. I purchased this cake last year for his birthday from Brookshire's and he loved it. It cost about $20 but was very tasty!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This is one of the best ice cream cakes ! It's literary like a big ice cream Oreo. It actually makes a good birthday cake as well it's like two in one . Instead of buying the ice cream separate it's all together which makes it easier and better ! I highly recommend .
cristal m.
I bought this cake for my best-friend a while ago and she loved it. till this day she reminds me how awesome her birthday cake was and that she was craving it. Oreos plus ice-cream cake in one, who would'nt want that.
Samantha S.
This cake was so so delicious. My friend Emily just had her birthday party last week and this was the cake that was served. And it was amazing. It's the perfect blend ice cream and Oreos. I am definitely thinking about purchasing this cake for my birthday.
Taylor C.
Gulf shores, al
Where can I find this ?
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Is this a good product?n looks really good!
Nikita T.
Is the Oreo ice cream cake more ice cream or cake?
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
How much does it cost?
Raegan H.
WTF WHERE CAN I BUY THIS.