Friendly's® Milk Chocolate Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups® Premium Football Ice Cream Cake 36 fl. oz. Box

BY FRIENDLY'S

Premium Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Chopped Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups, covered with Chocolate Flavored Truffle, Topped with Chocolatey Crunchies and Decorated with a Vanilla Flavored Whipped Icing Stitching Design & Bottom Shell Border. Artificial Flavor Added. see more...

Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
The Friendly's Milk Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups is really good. It is like eating a cold Reese's peanut butter cup. It is mixed with their vanilla ice cream and cute for a super bowl party.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
Anything Reece's is bomb but to add the football in there is amazing. This will absolutely not disappoint. I got one for my super bowl party & it was such a hit. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lacy A.
WATERBURY, CT
I am totally in love with this Reese's mini cakes since every time I eat I have to have something sweet this perfect for me definitely love it
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Friendly's has my absolute favorite ice cream! My mom and I always get the football cake when it's available. Nothing compares to it!
Samantha C.
Kings Park, NY
Ugh! Friendly's has the absolute best reeses ANYTHING, I literally can eat this ice cream everyday I'm so obsessed