Friendly's Jim Dandy Sundae Ice Cream uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Jim Dandy™ Sundae Ice Cream.
Banana/strawberry ice cream covered with fudge, marshmallow, whipped topping, walnuts & chocolate flavored sprinkles.
Artificial flavor added. see more...

• Where can this be purchase and how good is it?...2 Answers
  • I've never seen this brand before, who sales it?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?2 Answers
Friendly's Jim Dandy Sundae Ice Cream
I love these ! It was $1.79 for a 6oz at my local grocer and they had a bogo so I bought a handful of them. The ice cream was a sweet banana strawberry flavor, there was fluffy whipped marshmallow topping, surprisingly soft fudge topping and some walnuts chocolate sprinkles too. I'd definitely keep buying these
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
NOW this was a treat! YUMMY! I grew up going to friendly icecream stores which are now closed down. This was great the ice cream AND topping AND even the whipped cream and everything tasted good Perfect portion size for me
Michonne S.
Baltimore
My kids love this ice cream. It is such a burst of flavor. It's like your eating a banana split. Each layer has different flavors of the banana split ice cream. I put the ice cream in the waffle cones and the kids be in heaven. It's little expensive but the taste makes u forget how much the price is. But Shop rite all ways have a sale for them . My family loves this ice cream. I will keep purchase of this product.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
These things are very tasty. Sweet and sweeter. I've never tried or seen any thing like this so can't compare. My favorite ingredient is the SWEETNESS! of course. Try it then jump on a tredmill LOL 😂
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
These sundaes are amazing! There are so many different types of Friendlys sundaes. Reese's, Heath Bar, Strawberry crunch, cake crunch, candy bar, all are so good! My fave is the Reese's!
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I am a ice cream lover and this was absolutely delicious. For me it brings back childhood memories of going to the beach with the family and eating ice cream.
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
I looooooooooooooooooove Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes n no sometime you have to going to righ store to get cheap!
Tiffaine C.
Pawtucket, RI
1 of my favorite ice creams has to be this flavor and to Friendly's brand tho others arnt the same
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always extremely fresh and delicious! Couldn't ask for better!
Yaya L.
Yes?! I love this thang here it's freaking amazing you don't understand I love this so much.
Diana A.
I've never seen this brand before, who sales it?
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
Where can this be purchase and how good is it?...
Samantha R.
Where can I buy this product?
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Really like this ice-cream,is it only sold in the East coast?