BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Jim Dandy™ Sundae Ice Cream.
Banana/strawberry ice cream covered with fudge, marshmallow, whipped topping, walnuts & chocolate flavored sprinkles.
Artificial flavor added. see more...

• Where can this be purchase and how good is it?...2 Answers
  • I've never seen this brand before, who sales it?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?2 Answers
Michonne S.
Baltimore
My kids love this ice cream. It is such a burst of flavor. It's like your eating a banana split. Each layer has different flavors of the banana split ice cream. I put the ice cream in the waffle cones and the kids be in heaven. It's little expensive but the taste makes u forget how much the price is. But Shop rite all ways have a sale for them . My family loves this ice cream. I will keep purchase of this product.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
These things are very tasty. Sweet and sweeter. I've never tried or seen any thing like this so can't compare. My favorite ingredient is the SWEETNESS! of course. Try it then jump on a tredmill LOL 😂
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
These sundaes are amazing! There are so many different types of Friendlys sundaes. Reese's, Heath Bar, Strawberry crunch, cake crunch, candy bar, all are so good! My fave is the Reese's!
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I am a ice cream lover and this was absolutely delicious. For me it brings back childhood memories of going to the beach with the family and eating ice cream.
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
I looooooooooooooooooove Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes n no sometime you have to going to righ store to get cheap!
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product! It is always extremely fresh and delicious! Couldn't ask for better!
Tiffaine C.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1 of my favorite ice creams has to be this flavor and to Friendly's brand tho others arnt the same
Yaya L.
Yes?! I love this thang here it's freaking amazing you don't understand I love this so much.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite icecreams. I actually live near a Friendly's which is even better.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I miss living in the south and going to friendly but this sure helps when I am missing home.
Diana A.
I've never seen this brand before, who sales it?
Annie J.
Dundalk, MD
Where can this be purchase and how good is it?...
Samantha R.
Where can I buy this product?
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Really like this ice-cream,is it only sold in the East coast?