Friendly's Ice Cream Rich & Creamy Party Cake

by Friendly's

Friendly's® Rich & Creamy Party Cake Premium Ice Cream.
New!
Where ice cream makes the Meal®.
Cake flavored ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and swirls of blue icing.
Artificial flavor added.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friendly's Ice Cream Rich & Creamy Party Cake!
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
Any excuse to party! My 8 year old loves this flavor. I haven’t tried it myself, but I like the brand so I don’t mind an occasional treat for my little one after a long day of virtual learning.
Paulett J.
Manchester, NH
Friendly's Ice Cream Rich & Creamy Party Cake uploaded by Paulett J.
I love it, everytime I feel like something sweet my fav is some ice-cream. I just tried the Birthday Cake flavor and its delicious, soft and creamy...
Kinzz P.
Ellicott City, MD
I have sweet tooth. I am eating sweet almost every day after taking my dinner. I buy different kind of ice cream from different product. However, I buy friendly ice cream most of the time and this is my favorite icecream. It is not that much creamy but taste good.
Kishan P.
Galloway, NJ
Taste good and it is good to make sundae. Actually ready like cake. Friendly ice cream are the best out all and is one of my favorite ice cream brand
Amber R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This brand of ice cream is so creamy and flavorful. I get the Black Raspberry or the Homestyle Vanilla. 4*f cc". T 5 5rrr Elf Cosmetics Crease Brush Elf Cosmetics Eye Crease Brush
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Party cake ice cream is always delicious but this one is one of the best. It is delicious and flavorful. I usually buy it when it’s on sale otherwise it could be pricey. Highly recommend !
Umika A.
20 Westfield rd
Omg what can I say about this ice cream it is like one of my favorites. Just the brand alone is really good has a nice rich taste to it, no artificial ingredients..
Wandalee P.
Newark, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the Friendly's ice creams they have so many varieties to choose from you defenitely won't get bored with the same ice cream. I also love that is creamy and I dont have to wait for it to defrost before serving.
Alana P.
Absolutely love this ice cream! Great taste so delicious. It never disappoints. I have no complaints about the ice cream. I’m a frequent buyer of this ice cream. I am satisfied with this flavor and brand.
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I purchase Friendlys a lot because it's always on sale and it tastes so good. Many flavors to choose from. Perfect for my Rootbeer floats.

Looking for your answer?