BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Ice Cream Cake Sundae Ice Cream.
Vanilla ice cream layered with chocolaty crunchies, chocolate ice cream, whipped topping & confetti.
Artificial flavor added. see more...

Christine R.
Love These!! First they are the perfect size!! Friendly's ice cream has always been the best as far as I'm concerned! I live alone and I will pick up a few of these on shopping day just to have in the freezer for those "need" ice cream days!!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the individual sized sundaes from Friendly's. This one has the crunchy chocolate bits and four layers of ice cream and whipped cream. If you need a treat, this is a great choice!
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
The best individual sundae flavor ever!!! I love the chocolate cruchies, along with the mix of vanilla and chocolate ice creams. I eat one every single night!!!
Kimberly M.
Go to, go to, go to. I could literally eat an entire ice cream cake with crunchies and I debate it sometimes on the regular because they make that small size one, but because these exist and they are usually always on sale at shoprite I don't have to. It's just enough to satisfy the craving and I don't have to eat a whole cake so I don't feel like a disgusting fat pig afterwards!
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
If you crave ice cream cake but don't want to go buy a giant one just for yourself, this is the answer to your prayers!! Satisfies the craving in the most perfect portion. It's an ice cream cake in a cup!
Meghan R.
Phillipsburg , NJ
If you've ever had a Friendly's ice cream cake a party, you know how good it tastes! Layers of ice cream, a little bit of crunch, the sweet layer of icing on the top and of course sprinkles! Don't want to wait for the next party you are going to? The single serve is the perfect way to go. My daughter is obsessed with it!
Bry S.
This single serving of ice cream was a little reminder of childhood in a cup. When I was younger, I used to always receive ice cream cakes for my birthday and it was so good that it reminded me of that.
Tracy G.
Foodie Expert
I found these individual cups at Food Lion for $1.00. I got the reeces peanut butter Sunday swirl and it was so flipping fabulous. After I scarfed it down, I looked at the calorie count and it was like 450 per cup. I almost freaked because it's so high for such a little serving. It was heavily
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
These are SO good. They were on sale for less than a buck at my local Shoprite so I picked up this one and cotton candy. They were both incredible. I love the little toppings, they really are just like a sundae. I love both flavors equally. I love how cute and small they are, they're the perfect size for an individual portion.
Aldonille C.
Middletown, CT
A delicious treat in a small package - just enough to satisfy that sweet tooth :) The flavors are not too sweet and they've got a little bit of everything from a regular sundae - hot fudge, whipped cream, and ice cream of course! This one is my personal favorite flavor too.