BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Coconut Ice Cream Bars.
Rich & creamy.
Made with real ice cream.
Premium coconut ice cream with chocolate flavored coating.
6 - 2.75 fl oz bars. 16.5 fl oz (488 ml). see more...

Sophia A.
New York , NY
A classic treat :chocolate with updated version of coconut which is amazing. The kids love to have these treats and I love the fact that coconut is healthy so I have no problem in giving the kids their ice cream treats.
Samantha F.
Good for very hot days! Hits the spot. The package is good for the fridge. Not so healthy but once in a while it isn't bad. But they melt kinda quick, so eat then fast.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA
We got these not to long ago anf the product didn't hold up the chocolate completely fell off the icecream so my husband contacted the company and they were fantastic towards us..
lonnie m.
This product has such a great unique taste i love coconut that way such a neat way to put it with ice cream .
Madeleine  H.
Sicklerville, NJ
Yummy!! Such a good treat for any day, I love the coconut flavor. Tastes so good with the chocolate
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
Honestly the biggest fan of coconut! I was so excited to try these because of the fact it is flavored coconut and chocolate. It wasn't my favorite coconut ice cream but I definitely appreciated that they offered a coconut opinion.