BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Vienna Mocha Swirl Frozen Yogurt.

Good source of calcium.

Scoopin' since 1935.

150 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

Coffee frozen yogurt with espresso chocolate flavored chunks and fudge swirls. see more...

Aimee S.
If I could give this 10 stars, I would! This is so delicious! I usually get this kind of ice cream when I go to Friendly's and this frozen yogurt tastes just like it! The best thing is that it's a little healthier! So good!!
Diane J.
Agawam, MA
I love this ice cream for years it's all I mean I'm obsessed with coffee but I've always loved chocolate and they blend together for a perfect match
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Friendly's has some great ice cream flavor but my favorite is the espresso chip. Really rich flavor that goes well with the chocolate chip!
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Super yummy!! My family loved it and it's not too expensive either. Definitely recommend as a healthier alternative to regular ice cream!
Katheryn O.
Clifton , NJ
My girls love this brand of ice cream they taste great I like them tooFriendly's Black Raspberry Ice Cream, 5.3 oz
Jo Jo P.
My friend told me about the ice cream, not the yogurt, now I seem to always have a tub in my freezer, so good!
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Yes please! My favorite Friendly's flavor in frozen yogurt. A win-win in my book. How can you go wrong?!
Sarah M.
Gilbertville, MA
Love this one. Fav flavor of froyo. Coffee taste with some chunk and some chocolate swirl. Yum
Alison L.
Woburn
My go to ice cream. I used to work at Friendly’s and would eat this at almost every shift!
Maria Teresa E.
Ciudad de México
Amo este helado con locura. Su sabor a mica es muy delicioso y su creemos usad es perfecta. Lo recomiendo a todos porque es un producto de buena cálidas su preparación es muy buena. Pero la marca de este helado tiene. Mas buenos productos.