BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Fudge Berry Swirl Frozen Yogurt.

Good source of calcium.

Scoopin' since 1935.

150 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

Vanilla frozen yogurt with raspberry, fudge swirls & chocolate flavored chunks. see more...

Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
It’s hard to keep ice cream in my house (honestly) specially friendlys ice cream! I love their ice cream! And the fact they make it their self it’s pretty amazing!
Crystal L.
Bronx, NY
My favorite!!!! I have looked for this flavor after trying it once and everytime I see it I have to buy it since it's rare around me. The taste is amazing and doesn't taste too sweet or sickening. I absolutely live the flavor.
Liriane C.
Manalapan , NJ
OMG!! It is my favorite ice cream so far it melt on your mouth it is a explosion of flavor. I'm a crazy for ice cream I have no regrets for this one. And the pricey is good for the giant pots. You should buy it
Isabella C.
Elkridge, MD
Healthy and delicious! That why I love this. It's refresh and tastes very good, perfect for hot days (ok, I eat it even when it's frizzing).
Maria S.
I adore this ice cream brand. It's so good ahhh I love it so much, hands down friendlys is the best ice cream brand!!
Zoey P.
Newark, DE
My favorite frozen yogurt! Love the contract in chocolate and berry ! Can put the ice cream away !
ines l.
alger
I adore this unique ice cream with a wonderful taste that takes you to another world I love to enjoy with my family and friends especially on the beach.