BY FRIENDLY'S #61 in Frozen Yogurt

Friendly's® Chocolate Frozen Yogurt.

Scoopin' since 1935.

110 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

Good source of calcium.

Fat free.

All natural flavor. see more...

Amanda H.
Mastic beach , NY
This is so good I have a friendlys right by my house but even tho it's only 10 min away I still don't wanna leave my house for ice cream all the time this makes it easy and nice to stay home and enjoy
Gina F.
I freakin love this frozen yogurt. I eat it on a regular basis. I really feel like im getting my chocolate and ice cream fix with this, even though its froyo.
Mich L.
It's not very chocolate-y, and for some reason, mine always tastes like the freezer. It's not something I would like to buy again.
Paige R.
Ellington
You can’t tell the difference from the regular chocolate. it’s a great snack and very light and healthy for ice cream
Melissa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Esto es mas o menos bueno por el precio. Pero el que yo tengo no es igual el mio es de chocolate igual pero no yogur.
Marilyn E.
Bronx, NY
Friendly ice cream are great. Specially the chocolate, taste so good. Not pricey, healthy
Nou S.
En tarf
"I love the Air Heads Xtremes Ditz Ice Cream Cups the flavour Mixed Berry is delicous, the product is refreshing to have on a hot summer day. The product compares to other berry flavoured ice cream you would find at your local grocery store. If you love the flavour of Air Heads these are a must to try and I would definitely recommend trying it!"
pooja m.
I mean who doesn't love chocolate and yogurt. So so here's a combination of both which I am sure you will love it
jenny A.
jendouba
I just Can say perfect
yes guys perfect
Perfect
I swear perfect
F**k m'y life nous comment just perfect