BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Caramel Sea Salt Truffle Frozen Yogurt.

Scoopin' since 1935.

Good source of calcium.

130 calories per 1/2 cup serving.

Salted caramel frozen yogurt with sea salt caramel filled chocolate flavored candies. see more...

Taylor G.
Just tried this for the first time, SO GOOD! The salted caramel flavor is spot on and the chunks of chocolate provide the perfect ratio. The fro yo is creamy is so similar to ice cream with less calories.
Laura A.
So good! And less calories than regular ice cream and you can't even tell the difference. This caramel flavor is so delicious with little chocolate caramel truffles swirled in. Yum!
Veronica R.
I tried this at my friend's house, and I've been hooked ever since! If you haven't tried this salty sweet treat, I would definitely suggest it!
Samar D.
Beirut
I love this product it's delicious and never miss a scope from it.
Very good flavor mix
I tried it from 2 years and never ate another flavor
It's good price also you can find it everywhere
From the first time I recommend you guys to try it
And also you may try other flavors from same product
ines t.
tinja bizerte
Trop trop trop trop bon je l'adore et je peux la manger tout les jours sans arrêt elle me rend heureuse et me permet d'avoir un bon humeur
Rabiya M.
Rawalpindi
Ice cream is also one of my favorite and specially this flavor is so yummy and delicious. I just want to eat this flavor all day
Wendy R.
Santiago de los 30 caballeros, pastor bella vista.
Me fascina, encantada con el, es simplemente lo mejor que hay sin sonar exagerada XD, a mis amigas y a mi nos encanta comerlos.