BY FRIENDLY'S

Nia-lee W.
Manhattan
Got this for my brother's birthday and everyone devoured it and then went back to the store to get another one. It was the best ice cream cake any of us had ever had!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite cakes to get on my birthday! I don't know if single person in the world who doesn't love these ice cream cakes. Highly recommend them for anyone who wants a fun treat for a birthday or any other celebration
Kerry Anne F.
Franklin, MA
YES! this is absolutely amazing and totally worth it. Grabbed it for my brothers birthday and it was a hit. So rich tasting
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Friendly 's has a few flavors that I'm a fan of, and is just about the only ice cream brand that carries my favorite.
Danielle D.
Thomaston
loooove this ice cream. moose tracks is the best!! i buy a lot of those from the grocery store
Besarta U.
I love ice cream friendly's is one of my favorite this is also buy ice cream every time i shop
Miranda C.
Scranton, PA
I have been going to Friendly's restaurants since I was little. I love that their products are sold in stores! We just got this ice cream cake for a co workers birthday and it was so yummy. Much more convenient than baking a cake! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
I think it's the most delicious product ever. We love it very much and tastily take the whole family ..💖💖😨💗
Sierra N.
Is this ice cream better then blue bunny?