BY FRIENDLY'S

Friendly's® Crayola™ Decorate Your Own Ice Cream Cake.

Limited edition.

Premium vanilla and chocolate ice cream with chocolaty crunchies, icing and decorations.

Chocolaty crunchies, icing and decorations contain artificial flavor.

Package includes: colored icing, sprinkles and confetti.

Package includes:

Radical red icing.

Denim blue icing.

Rainbow confetti.

Mountain meadow green sprinkles.

Dandelion yellow sprinkles.

Have fun!

Be creative!

Rex.

Happy birthday!

Here are a couple of example cake designs that you can create! see more...

Nicole W.
Panama City Beach, FL
This was a great activity to do with the kids at thier sleepover party. They got to decorate it themselves and then eat it which they enjoyed most of all. Tastes just as good as bakery bought and the price is still affordable if your on a budget.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
I got this to celebrate my son's birthday and he loved it. We have fund decorating it to his liking. The flavor was absolutely delicious and well, it is ice cream and cake, you can't go wrong.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I had bought this for my step son bday I Ike the fact that even last minute buy was great because we could decorate it and sign him happy birthday he was happy
Lizzy C.
My kids love to decorate and then gets to eat and enjoy ice cream cake. Lots of fun and able to design how you want to.
Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
my kids love to decorate cakes it's so much fun the best part they get to eat them. i really am happy with this product
Kathleen G.
Nanuet, NY
My kids loved being able to decorate a cake all on their own for their Pop-Pop's birthday. Great for kids of all ages
Tamara b.
kill devil hills nc
I buy this for my kids to have fun with. It's so delicious. I also like the mini ice cream cups that friendlys make