Friendly's® Crayola Color Me Vanilla Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton uploaded by Rockea J.Friendly's® Crayola Color Me Vanilla Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton uploaded by Ruth D.

BY FRIENDLY'S

Freindly's® has a rich heritage of deliciously creamy ice cream with quality ingredients. Reward your family with an authentic Ice Cream Shop experience at home and make every occasion special. see more...

Andolina Z.
Depew, NY
This is one of the kids' favorite ice creams. They love the fun colors and the flavor equally. I buy this whenever it is on sale because they enjoy it so much. Who doesn't love a little fun with their food? I'd definitely recommend this to other parents.
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
My kids picked this out. They thought it was fun and tasted good. Great price. It just turned my kids poo a very funny color everytime they ate it cause the died ice cream had a crazy strong food coloring in it I guess. I'm not sure if i should be worried. Lol
Breia L.
Walden, NY
Beautiful colors but I'm not so sure I'm liking the texture of it. It seems a bit gummy. I think it's weird they decided to make vanilla ice cream colorful rather than a fun flavor like Birthday Cake.
Angela C.
East Haven, CT
I recently tried this ice cream at my brothers house and it is so cool. It's Friendly's vanilla flavored, so of course it takes yummy! But who wants to eat the boring old vanilla when you can have something fun, like rainbow colored vanilla ice cream! While it would be cool if the colors were flavored, it's still delicious!
Shilpi P.
Jersey City, NJ
Amazing!Not only is it amazing it's unique since it's colorful.It taste as great as it looks and it is a perfect way to get people of all ages interested in this product especially since Friendly's is a classic.
madison a.
Nothing is better than friendlys ice cream and I love colorful things and this ice cream is so so cute to me because it's super colorful it's like eating something fun and creative and I love it so vute
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
Vanilla ice cream is a tried and true classic, however it can get kind of boring. This is a fun way to spice it up without changing the flavor and kids love it
Danii C.
Creative!! What a way to caught the eye. There’s no way a kid can resist this. I’ve tried it and it is vanilla ice cream, just different colors.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This s’mores Limited edition is really freaking good you can taste the marshmallows the crispy bits of chocolate and the gram crackers
stephanie r.
My favorite ice cream when I was a kid. The different colors make it look like your eating Play-Doh. So much fun in one cone.