BY FRIENDLY'S #17 in Frozen Dessert

Friendly????®'s Celebration Premium Ice Cream Cake.
Quality since 1935.
Fresh whipped icing.
Made with Friendly's delicious ice cream.
Taste the difference.
All natural flavored ice cream.
Premium vanilla and chocolate ice cream with chocolaty crunchies, icing and decorations.
Chocolaty crunchies, icing and decorations contain artificial flavor.
26 fl oz (1.6 PT.) 769 ml. see more...

Alana C.
I loved ice cream cake as a kid, so I was so excited to buy this the other week.. Wasn't exactly how I remembered, but still yummy. The cake seemed to melt very quickly, but my favorite part was the crunchy middle! Really nice treat to get every once and awhile, but don't grab too big of a piece or it'll all melt before you can finish it!
Erika R.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Friendly's Celebration Vanilla and Chocolate Premium Ice Cream Cake more...
Friendly’s used to have there own fast food restaurant and every time I had there ice cream it was so good! Idk why they closed it down! I was sad when that day happened but they still sell it in store! It’s the best
Sadie L.
My daughter always ask for a friendly ice cream cake for her birthdays & even though they cost more they do taste great & I always like the crunchy chocolate pieces
Rosemary F.
New Brunswick
My family gets ice cream cakes for every one of our birthdays so we've definitely had this one plenty of times. It meets the basic standard of how an ice cream cake should taste but there are other brands for only slightly more expensive that are better.
Ree G.
This is my go-to ice cream I don't care that I am not a kid anymore this is one of my favorites honestly because it's a mix of like cookies and ice cream all mixed in one and you have chocolate and vanilla with that nice frosting perfection
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious ice cream! Love he taste and the flavor ! Tastes so yummy! My kids and husband love eating it as well! A must have at home for those sweet cravings ! My kids love to eat it with cookies lol. Worth the value! I purchase it from Stop & Shop each time!
Sabrina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Who hasn't had this classic ice cream cake at a birthday party? In my opinion, it is classic for a reason. It has the perfect combination of chocolate and vanilla ice cream along with that signature cookie crumble center. It's one of those desserts where you just can't go wrong.
Lizangela D.
Central Falls, RI
This is great for a birthday party or any day for that matter. Very affordable and who doesn't like ice cream cake. The friendly ice cream cake is the best icing cake I've ever tasted. There really is no cons about this ice cream. And you can find this in any grocery store and it's a very tasty.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For the past 10 years, my family doesn't even have to ask what kind of cake I want for my birthday! It's always a Friendly Ice Cream Cake! The cookie bits are my favorite part! Makes me feel like a kid again!
Irene S.
Ive purchased many ice cream cake over the years for many different occasions.  There cakes are good with many different flavorings to choose from. I like friendlys because it has a distinctive flavor that other products  hadontve. I would buy this again.