Friendly's Black Raspberry Ice Cream, 5.3 oz

by Friendly's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friendly's Black Raspberry Ice Cream, 5.3 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa G.
New London, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand and flavor, it is always tasteful, it is creamy and tastes just like the one you get at the restaurant.
Tanya D.
Chenango Fks, NY
One of the best ice creams ever. So good and so creamy. Great with hot fudge or just on it's own. Always my go to ice cream when it is on sale. When it is full price it can be a little pricey. This is the best black raspberry ice cream you can get in the carnot. Love this!!!😍
Kathy M.
Paterson, NJ
This black raspberry has a smooth and creamy fresh from the ice cream parlor taste. I grew up going to Friendly's restaurants as a child. It has been a fond memory and this reminds me of those great time. Its pretty good for frozen store bought and this flavor is awesome!
Sara W.
Plano, TX
The best brand for black raspberry Ice cream is Friendly’s. It’s smooth and creamy and has the best taste.
Sophia C.
Providence
This is the one ice cream flavor I love!! Nothing beats friendlys black raspberry ice cream
Jes K.
Friendly's Black Raspberry Ice Cream, 5.3 oz uploaded by Jes K.
This is the best fruity ice cream I've ever had. It's so yummy and creamy. I love it. I cannot have enough #IceIceBaby
Alyssa N.
Holyoke
This is my favorite friendly ice cream!! It’s a good value for the price and I like it!! It doesn’t compare its great!! Y just scoop it and eat it so yes it’s easy to prepare! Yes but everyone has their own opinions!!
Kelli B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is my husband's favorite ice cream. I was unsure at first, but once I tried it I had to agree he was onto something. My kids now love it too, especially because it is purple. We buy this often and order it when we are at the restaurant. Will buy again.
Julia P.
Covington, GA
Soooooo good I love this ice cream and how creamy and smooth it is and the flavor is just impeccable so I have to be careful not to completely eliminate it when I get it home
Linda K.
I think the black raspberry ice cream is yummy!!! It’s one of my favorite flavors and Friendly’s taste the best. So good I think I’ll go to the store later to buy some!! I recommend that you try it!!

Looking for your answer?