BY FRIENDLY'S

Amber B.
Amber B.
Good ice cream not my favorite. Good flavor and good texture, good price as well just nothing special. Horrible for you but all Ice cream is anyways. I'm not sure what's in it and I buy it from time to tjme.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Williamstown
Very good basic sherbet flavor. The product is very large. This brand is not very healthy. Super easy to prepare. The price is very high for the ice cream. There isn't much I can say for this ice cream
Grace C.
Grace C.
Burlington
This has been my go-to ice cream since I was little. It's super creamy and sweet, so probably my not the best if you are sensitive to sugar. But I would choose this over most other ice cream.
Keisha C.
Keisha C.
Newington, CT
This is by far my favorite Friendly's ice cream flavor. It's nice and creamy, and not overly sweet. I usually add peanut butter sauce, marshmallow, and whipped cream....it's so delicious!!!!
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Statesville
This ice cream is very creamy and very good but I prefer more of a traditional flavor. There really don't much if a strong flavor though.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I have yet to find a raspberry flavored ice cream that tastes as good as this one does... I don’t know how they do it but it is so YUMMY
Courtney U.
Courtney U.
Bellmore, NY
This has been my favorite flavor since I was a kid. I love the sweet smooth taste of this ice cream and it doesn't hurt that it's a nice shade of purple.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Black raspberry is my absolute favorite ice cream flavor and especially from Friendly's. Great creamy raspberry flavor and so good!
bossy g.
bossy g.
Pawtucket, RI
Friendlys ice cream is a favorite classic for me. I love how they have the creamy slow churned flavors. just gives their ice cream a luttle extra kick of life!
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
bronx
I like the black raspberry ice cream as Fuchs as I love the fruit itself I personally like it better than strawberry icecream