Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers

by Friendly Grains

Organic puffed brown rice. USDA Organic. Certified Organic by CCOF. Gluten free. Vegan. Made with non GMO ingredients. 7 simple ingredients you can pronounce. Delightfully crunchy & subtly sweet. Friendly Grains: What do you get when you roll puffed organic brown rice with a handful of other simple ingredients? A delightfully crunchy, subtly sweet, and deliciously satisfying snack. That sounds simple, because it is. At Friendly Grains, friendliness is at the heart of everything we do. It's why we create simple snacks that everyone can enjoy. And Crunchy Rollers is no different. Free from all the big 8 allergens, we're allergen friendly, on-the-go friendly, craving friendly-everything friendly. Simplify your snacking. Make life friendly. Free from the big 8 allergens. Manufactured on dedicated equipment, free of the 8 major food allergens. Safe for school. www.crunchyrollers.com. Made in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers!
Elizabeth W.
Crescent City, CA
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Elizabeth W.
Review for: Pack Of 1
These are like a fun rice cake but with more crunch! More flavor variety that rice cakes yet still a fun affordable snack. This was the first time we tried this snack. The kids loved them. The only down side or “complaint” I have was how round they were. The size is a bit big (around) for the littles to bite all at once though. The sugar content was pretty good too! Perfect for on the go or just a fun at home snack.
Heather R.
Nunica, MI
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Heather R.
Review for: USDA Organic Crunchy Original Brown Rice Rollers New Mixed Berry Flavor 6 Rollers
I really enjoyed these crunchy rollers. They kind of reminded me of rice cakes but not so dry. I loved that they are top a allergen free! My kids also enjoyed them! I would definitely buy in the store.
Hannem K.
Leesburg, VA
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Hannem K.
Sweet flavor and very crunchy. Tastes like a yogurt flavor almost. Not my favorite but it does it’s job. Would buy again if I need some healthy snack!
Irene M.
Reno, NV
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Irene M.
Review for: Pack Of 1
I love this brand of snacks I just wasn't too much into this flavor. they do have a great variety to pick from. I give it a 6/10 my kids absolutely loved them and I'm definitely recommending the brand to all moms.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Rebecca P.
The mixed berry Crunchy Rollers were sweet, easy to eat, and a great snack for on the go. The kids enjoyed these rollers and found them easy to store in their packs for a hike. And since there are 2, they are shareable as well!
Lauren C.
Littleton, MA
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Lauren C.
Review for: Pack Of 1
I absolutely love these crunchy rollers snacks since being introduced to them through Influenster! The mixed berry flavor wasn’t my favorite one I’ve tried but it was still good- just personally am not a big mixed berry fan. These snacks are great for on the go or as a healthier option anytime of the day. Good stuff!
Miracle G.
San Jose, CA
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Miracle G.
This was an amazing mid day snack. I didn’t feel skimped on the berries and you can actually see them all over the roll! I liked that the berries were actually sour and real berries! So good!
Brenda G.
Modesto, CA
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Brenda G.
If you like rice cakes these crunch rollers are amazing, they are such a good size, and they taste so good definitely good for when you are looking for a low calorie snack.
Bree P.
Williston, ND
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Bree P.
Review for: Pack Of 1
I received these in a complimentary box and the mixed berry was a little bit sour for my taste.. but again another big win for my my 3 years old she absolutely loved them! How can I not love them when they are so healthy for her too! The real test is when the husband actually likes them though! Yes!
Tricia B.
Worcester, MA
Friendly Grains Mixed Berry Crunchy Rollers uploaded by Tricia B.
I received this product as a VoxBox . The packaging is very bright and informative. This product is a bit messy and the crumbs gets everywhere. It’s a crunchy rice cake to me, with different flavors.

Looking for your answer?