BY FRIELING #22 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
This filter makes a world of a difference in the taste of my coffee. I didn't realize how much paper filters altered the taste of the coffee until I switched to this mesh coffee filter. I totally recommend it!
Jill M.
Jeannette , Pa
I live this frieling gold coffee filter. I never get grinds in my coffee and it's easy to just take out and wash. Hassle free and easy clean up! Perfect coffee every time!
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Great coffee filter. It does a very good job of keeping coffee grounds out of your coffee. Sometimes, I do use a paper filter with the gold filter though.
Hannah F.
Amazing product its so much better then buying reusable paper ones so easy to dump and clean its cheap to cheaper then buying paper ones all year
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
Now that I use this I say bye bye to the paper liners. they are amazing and so easy to clean.
Hayden Y.
Super easy to clean and it's a lot better than paper filters. I'd definitely recommend it.
Sasha C.
Fall River, MA
Ummm okk it's not the best I have definitely had worse in the past so overall 7
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
How well do these filter?