BY NONE

Rip into a chilling new Uncut Deluxe Edition of "Friday the 13th". With the addition of unrated footage, and insightful special features, plunge deeper into the film that spawned eleven sequels and the genre's unstoppable bad guy, Jason Voorhees. A new owner and several young counselors gather to reopen Camp Crystal Lake, where a young boy drowned and several vicious murders occurred years earlier. They're ignored the locals' warnings that the place has a death curse. and one by one they find out how unlucky Friday the 13th can be as they are stalked by a violent killer. Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Audio Commentary, Featurettes, Theatrical Trailer. "Fresh Cuts: New Tales From 'Friday The 13th'", "The Man Behind The Legacy: Sean S. Cunningham", "'Friday The 13th' Reunion", "Lost Tales From Camp Blood - Part 1", "The 'Friday The 13th' Chronicles", "Secrets Galore Behind The Gore".

Terry T.
Covina, CA
Horror movies always get me in the mood for Halloween, and to be honest I’m always in the mood for one in general. Friday the 13th is a classic that you have to throw on your 31 days of horror movie lists, the original slasher flick is a classic. It can be purchased anywhere online, and of course places like Target and Walmart.

Happy Halloween
Amber B.
Horror movies are my favorite and always will have a place in my heart❤️ The acting isn’t always the greatest but its what makes the movies great. The music is awesome and the plot is even better. A perfect classic.
Ja'Marria W.
Homer
Scary movies are my favorite. To me their not scary . If I had to chose this would be in my top favorite. It will make you just out of your seat a little but I still love the movie . I highly recommend.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
For someone that loves classic horror movies this is one that has to be in your collection. When I first saw friday the 13th I was not as much of a fan of it as I am now. Yes after like the 6th one the story line started to get lame but they are still pretty good to watch on a friday night
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Un clasico me encantan las peliculas de terror y esta es una de ella me parese muy interesante que mis hijos puedan ver peliculas que yo mire ase anos que las veamos guntos
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Friday the 13th movies are amazing especially if u love classic horror movies like myself love the fact no matter how far u run he's always right behind u. lol
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was the best movie in this franchise, it's scary and fun to watch. This is a classic, will always be beloved by the horror lovers... like me!
edson  g.
Edinburg, TX
Friday the 13 is a good movie you'll should see it , it has 6 discs come on try it :) try it its super good
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It might be just me but all of the Friday The 13th movies are so stupid to me. They contain little to no plot, the effects are terrible(I mean, it is super old, but still) and it's nothing but teens having sex in the woods and dying. The way they die isn't even interesting. These movies are so boring to me.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friday the 13th is another great horror movie. It’s one of my all time faves. It’s great for Halloween or summer, since it takes place in the summer. My husband and I watch it all the time. We love all of the Jason Voorhees movies.