FridaBaby Windi® the GASSPASSER

Sometimes baby's full of it. Gas, that is. Skip the drops and use Windi to instantly free stubborn gas stuck in baby's pipes. It's completely safe, doctor-invented and the only natural instant solution for gas relief.

How do you know when to use this? It’s been 7 years since I’ve had an infant and this was given to me at my baby shower. So any tips are helpful.
How does this work? The description doesn’t provide much details on the mechanics.
Start your review of FridaBaby Windi® the GASSPASSER!
How would you rate this product?
7 days agoPittsburgh, PA
This product is one of those ones you question, but when you are a new parent in the thick of it, you will try anything! My son always smiled when we used these on him. They are easy to use and do seem to work temporarily for gas pains your kiddo may be facing.
4 months agoCalera
My children were both very colicky. I couldn't have made it through their first 3 months of life without the Windi. I tell anyone who is expecting to have these ready. They seem like a silly concept but don't be fooled. They will save you many sleepless nights!
5 days ago
This is literally the only thing that helped my baby have a bm ! It was so easy to use and she had fast relief! I used to use a q tip to assist with rectal stimulation and always got nervous that I would go too far , the windi has a stopper which is so great! Also they are so inexpensive! I recommend this highly
2 days agoPittsburgh, PA
Did not work for my son. I tried many times before just giving up. I wanted so badly to like this product because I love the Nose frida. I had better luck bicycling his legs. Still love the frida baby brand though.
6 days ago
I was desperate when I bought these! It’s totally gross and sounds terrible but when your baby is pushing and pushing and just can’t get the gas out you do what you have to do! And these were a life changer!
3 months agoReading, PA
At first i was kinda hesitated to buy this product because it just seemed a little odd to me. But the one night my son would not stop crying and was so fussy! So my fiance and i decided to give it a try! Everyone always told us that it can get very messy. But with my son being so  constipated we didnt think we would have a mess! So we gave it a shot and in the end it  relieved alot of his gas but didnt poop at all. So in the long run it calmed him down and he was able to sleep! So yes i would highly recommend this product for anyone who has a fussy and gassy baby!
2 months agoLexington, KY
An absolute baby MUST HAVE! Such a great way to relieve baby gas pain and upset tummy naturally without any medicine. Can’t say enough great things about this product!
14 days agoCord , AR
I have had tummy issues with all three of my kids. I didn’t know about these with my first kid but I bought them for my second and again for my third. When baby is upset you’ll try anything, even if it seems kind of weird. That was this product for me. I thought it seemed weird but really hoped it lived up to the hype. Now I recommend it to everyone I know that’s having a baby. Works like a charm!!!
2 months agoHouston
This is a MUST HAVE! These little tubes immediately release trapped gas and also helped my baby with constipation. It was the only thing that I was certain would provide her with relief time and time again. I always made sure to keep these on hand. I feel that they are a bit pricey. For a box of 10, you pay like $13 bucks, but they are so worth it!
a month ago
Saved our lives our child first few months after switching from breastfeeding to formula. Was severely constipated and full of gas 24/7. This product helped instantly with both and he never cried with pain associated with the product,....