FridaBaby NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER

Doctor invented and recommended. Made in Sweden, NoseFrida is your go-to natural, hygienic baby booger buster. Its totally safe (for parents AND baby), so you can saysayonara to snotty noses.

How do you mamas clean this product?
How many mamas have tried this on their little ones and would you recommend [product:nosefrida-the-snotsucker-nasal-aspirator]?
NaaSal aspirations are they any good For babies?
Start your review of FridaBaby NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER!
Product Highlights
“Yes I did get a little bit of liquid slime booger in my mouth once but it was worth it though because she felt soo much better.” in reviews
“I decided to give it a try after trying to use what the hospital gave us, those bulb syringes work but I was always scared that I would insert it in too far on accident when my son moved and not to mention you can never see if it's really clean after using those things.” in reviews
“I'd highly recommend this to every single new parent...I have even given it as a baby shower gift” in reviews
“She still doesn't like it very much, but I can get the job done so much quicker than using a normal bulb syringe so she doesn't stay upset for long.” in reviews
“The last time i used one of the Safety 1st bulb syringes i didn't get anything out of my babies nose, now my oldest wants me to use the nosefrida all the time (rather than blow his own nose) and my youngest acutally gets stuff out of his nose...IN LOVE!” in reviews
Oxford, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re a parent you need this! If you get grossed out by boogers maybe not the product for you! This is SO satisfying ! My son gets horrible allergies and gets so stuffy! This literally clears him up right away! I like it so much because 1. The nose tip doesn’t go too far in the nose and those bulb ones have given my son bloody noses because he moves or something and it hits his nose! 2. You can literally see how much mucus you’re removing! 3. It’s foolproof just don’t forget the filters! 4. I feel like it’s way more hygienic because you can easily clean it after every use! Great for newborns up to school age! My son is 6 and we still use it! Must have!!!
10664 Midway Drive
Purchased at: Amazon
I actually really liked this product! It seemed really odd and unhygienic at first, but I had heard really good things and since my son was congested quite a bit as a baby, I was willing to try almost anything. I was surprised that it was actually a pretty clean experience. The filter makes sure that you don't actually suck in any snot (which I was worried about-- haha!). It was less traumatic for my baby, because the auction was not as powerful. But, since it was kind of pricey and hard to keep up with ordering more filters, I ended up going back to the bulb syringe the hospital gave me. I would still recommend the product, though!
jasper tn
Purchased at: Walmart
A lifesaver for babys that tend to stay snotty from allergies. In my exsperience there isnt any aspirator that is better,and I would never go back to any of the others. I do know some mothers that have a hard time getting past the sound and seeing all the anot pop up in the tube because trust me you have never seen the amount of snott come out of your child that you will see when you use one of these. For me it didnt matter because the baby gets so much relief when they can actually sleep and they dont fight it so bad because it doesn't go so far in the nose. Every mother should have one. Saved me from many restless nights.
Modesto, CA
Ok when I first seen this I thought it was the most stupidest thing ever then I went and bought it because we could not find anything like the hospital nose thing so I went bought it and I tried it on my baby and omg what a life saver let me tell you it looks painful but I had to try it on my self before before putting it on my baby it tickles and it feels a little weird but it works and it comes with little blue files and so I tried it on my daughter and it got most of her little buggies out it was freT besides you trying to inhale to get the buggies besides that I love it so does my hubby I would recommend this product!
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
FridaBaby NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER uploaded by Ericka K.
I’ll admit, at first I was intimidated by the idea of sucking my baby’s snot out and thought it would be gross. I am so happy that I got over that! This product is amazing and I HIGHLY recommend it. I was using the ball syringe to try to clear up my baby’s stuffy nose but it just wasn’t clearing it all the way. I was amazed to say the least at what came out of his nose when I used the Nosefrida. And best of all, it was easy and fast! The long hose and filter prevent you from getting anything in your mouth. After using this, I could immediately hear the difference in how much better my baby could breath. FridaBaby NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER
Ruston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
FridaBaby NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER uploaded by Cindy A.
Purchased at: Amazon
OK at first, I was completely disgusted at the fact that I was sucking snot out of my kids nose... with my mouth. BUT after a little investigating I realized that even without the filter there's no way for the snot to actually get into your mouth. With that being said, this product is a MUST!! It is easily cleaned and works great with saline drops. The tip is bigger than regular suctions so it stays closer to rim on the nose and doesn't go in as deep, causing irritation. Baby currently 5 weeks.
Santa Fe, NM
As a mom you never like to make your children cry and cleaning their little nose is always something that made my kids cry. Nosefrida made it so easy for me to clean their little nose without hurting them! It looks very weird and kinda gross because you think that you might swallow their boogers but it doesn't work that way thankfully lol The aspirator catches it and you are able to wash it every time after use. I recommend it!
Salina, KS
This thing seemed so icky to me until my baby had a serious cold and needed help clearing enough to breathe. Then we got this and it's not nearly as gross as it seems. Extremely effective, plus the snot all stays mostly down at the bottom end that's at the baby's face, so it isn't as bad or as gross as it sounded (I had been picturing snot flying up at me, which has not happened). I definitely recommend it!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After using this product I can honestly say it the best nose sucker I have tried! And I tried a few option before trying this. Yes it is a little bit more expensive than a nose bulb but it is so much easier to use on a little baby that moves while you are trying to relieve their nasal congestion. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone trying to help their little ones when they are congested.
Washington, DC
I thought this was disgusting at first and refused to use it. But having a toddler who is stronger than ever when they don't want you cleaning their nose, this certainly comes in handy. My son has had the sniffles for a few days now -- nose running nonstop like a waterfall and this is the best thing to just grab everything out so I don't have to keep wiping his nose and causing it to be sore.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cartersville, GA
il y a un mois
Cheyenne L. • il y a un mois
I have, it works WONDERS! It cleared up my daughters nose and it wasn’t uncomfortable for her like normal aspirators! Easy to clean with hot soapy water also! Would definitely recommend to any mama!