Fridababy ; Nosefrida Fridababy The Windi Gas & Colic Relief, 10 ea.

by Fridababy ; Nosefrida

A natural solution for colic, constipation, and other gas-related problems, The Windi works instantly and does not require ingestion of any drops or medication. The Windi is a single-use catheter that helps babies get rid of excess gas. Designed to be safe and effective, The Windi cannot harm your baby if used as instructed. Most pediatric professionals are familiar with the method of using a rectal thermometer to relieve gas, colic, and constipation. The Windi is designed specifically for this

Does this work well what's your experience?
Start your review of Fridababy ; Nosefrida Fridababy The Windi Gas & Colic Relief, 10 ea.!
Moon Twp, PA
This product definitely helps for a gassy baby! Yes, I know it seems gross, but when you have a super cranky baby who is in pain from gas, you will try anything! I am a mom of 4 and would definitely recommend this product!
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: CVS
These were seriously a lifesaver when my son was an infant! Newborns have to learn how to actually push out when they have gas or a bowel movement. My son did not have an easy time during that learning process, and these made our lives SO much better. I’ll be the first to admit that they are a little strange to get used to , but once relief is achieved, the learning curve becomes more than worth it!Fridababy ; Nosefrida Fridababy The Windi Gas & Colic Relief, 10 ea.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are pretty expensive in my opinion. These didn’t work for me. I never got the whistle of gas being released but they did help my baby poop so I guess they were good for something. I will not purchase again since I can get the same effect by using a thermometer.
Memphis, TN
We were hesitant about buying this but our newborn is super gassy! Let me just say this product worked wonders! We used it twice and immediately she felt relief and was able to sleep soundly! I totally recommend this product to anyone with a baby or expecting! I would and will buy again if needed.
Castroville , CA
This does what it says it will do I used it when my baby was constipated once and it worked. Just you need to make sure to put a garbage bag under them when doing it because it can get messy at times. This is definitely something I feel all parents should have on hand in case their baby ever gets constipated.
Berlin, MD
This product is amazing and was a life saver for my son and my family! My son had colic and was very gassy. It relieves his screaming and gas. Warning it is messy though and kinda gross! Worth the nastiness though!
Sioux City, IA
I won't lie - the thought of using these on my baby was terrifying at first. However, when your baby is crying because they are so gassy and uncomfortable and all you want to do is help them, you'll do just about anything. Let's just say they are a lifesaver in most instances. Every time I have used these on my little one, she gets almost instant relief and is usually in a much better mood. I will continue to keep these on hand at home.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My 2 month old son has colic and this product is great! When he is straining with gas and screaming until he is purple this makes him smile as the gas leaves his tummy.