FridaBaby FeverFrida Thermonitor Smart Temperature Tracker uploaded by Mia T.

BY FRIDABABY

When baby s sick, the last thing a parent wants is to wake him or her for a temp check. FeverFrida checks in on your babe every four seconds without waking him or her, thanks to a bitty Bluetooth monitor and patch placed under the arm. 1 FeverFrida 1 Battery & Battery Removal Tool 5 Adhesive Patches 1 User Manual see more...

Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
This is a game changer. I’ve had it for a while and only apply on my little man when his fevers don’t go down, I don’t have to constantly keep waking up to check his temp it will automatically let me know when he has a fever straight to my phone or iPad. Last night when he was restless and with fever this thing helped me a lot but it’s also good to have a back up thermometer just in case. The are pricey but honestly every penny is worth it.
Krystina S.
As a first time mom we panic over everything. My son recently started daycare and got a virus. He had an on/off fever where i constantly hand to check his temperature rectally for accuracy. This thermometer is small enough for them to wear & it ALERTS your phone if it goes higher than the set temperature in your profile. I can moniter his temperature whenever i want while he wears it and not lose sleep or panic.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
I want one so badly! How long to the patches last?
Amy M.
Sugar Creek, MO
This looks amazing, I would like more details and review info. I've always used a temporal thermometer, how does it compare?