Frida Windi the GASPASSER

A natural solution for colic, constipation, and other gas-related problems, The Windi works instantly and does not require ingestion of any drops or medication. The Windi is a single-use catheter that helps babies get rid of excess gas. Designed to be safe and effective, The Windi cannot harm your baby if used as instructed. Most pediatric professionals are familiar with the method of using a rectal thermometer to relieve gas, colic, and constipation. The Windi is designed specifically for this purpose. The soft, pliable, hollow tube features a rounded tip that is long enough to reach past the muscle that prevents the release of the gas and also has a stopper to prevent an insertion too far.

How well do these work?
Do you recommend this product for a first time mom to have handy?
Anyone not had luck with these? For the price I was hopeful but they did not work for us.
Start your review of Frida Windi the GASPASSER!
Gloryanne P.
Carson, CA
Frida Windi the GASPASSER uploaded by Gloryanne P.
Purchased at: CVS
I like frida products however this one really disappointed us. We used it a couple of times on our son and it just didn’t seem to work it. We waited a couple of minutes to see if a whistling sound would be heard according to the instructions but no so I definitely would not recommend:(
Klorissa B.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This product may seem weird or scary, but IT WORKS! I found these to be extremely effective. I am so thankful I went ahead and tried them. I am currently a new user but plan to be a repeat user! Definitely will purchase again!
Michelle  Z.
Winder, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only used once but it didn’t seem to work. I prefer gas drops or Mylicon personally.
Lorna B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I cant tell you how many times the windy has helped us. At first I was skeptical, i didn't understand how this little plastic device was going to help. But boy did it!! I recommend having the baby's butt hanging over a sink as this is a messy job. Make sure the follow the instructions and you'll be on your way to a happy baby again. I highly suggest all parents investing in frida baby windys.
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is effective yet it's a little weird processing the whole procedure. It was more uncomfortable for me than for my baby at the time.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lifesaving product entered our home when nothing was working for our colicy little guy. We tried everything from gripe water to mylecon drops, probiotic drops... Everything. We tried everything. Then my friend suggested the windi and it was a LIFE CHANGER for both us and our son. You massage the belly, stick it in their little hiney and it gets out ALL the gas. It's literally a miracle worker. It also works extremely well when baby is suffering from constipation. I make sure our house is always stocked with fridababy windis. If I could give it 10 Stars, I would.
Amanda L.
Worcester , MA
Frida Windi the GASPASSER uploaded by Amanda L.
Well I was really sceptical about this magic fart wand lol well I used it the other day and I heard the "whistle" so it worked but my son was super fussy today so I decided to try again. As I did it today I rubbed his belly and I didn't hear a sound so I wait another 30 seconds and than remove the stick to see it's full of POOP! My almost 6 weeks old than continued to poop for about 4 minutes straight. He felt so good after word he passed out not hungry or upset just went to sleep. He has been really upset and colicky for about a week and now I know why. I recommend this for every new mom! It's a gross must have
Jenn O.
COMMERCE CITY, CO
My little guy has had gas problems since his 2nd week of life. It improved a little after cutting out dairy, soy, citrus and "gassy" foods from my diet, but he still struggled. We tried everything (tummy massage, warm baths, bicycling his legs, simethicone drops, gripe water). I had seen the Windi before but was avoiding it. I wasn't really excited about putting anything in my kiddo's bum. After weeks of him waking up every night at 3:00 am straining to pass gas, I decided to give the Windi a try. The first time we used it, he released about 10 seconds of air from his tummy and was instantly relieved. Even better, he went right back to sleep and slept for 5 hours. At about $1.50 per unit, these can get a little expensive if used every night. Even though FridaBaby says these are single-use catheters, I've been steam-sterilizing them to stretch my dollar and get a couple of uses out of each.
Hannah  F.
Greenwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kind of strange at first but gets the job done every single time almost instantly. If your baby suffers from gas or has trouble passing bowels this will work perfect!
Noemi D.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing. Helped my constipated toddler when nothing else would. So, so, so , so worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheyenne L.
Havelock, NC
il y a 2 ans
Becky B. il y a 2 ans
As with any baby related, send a message/call your pediatrician's office if you feel unsure. They can probably give you a quick answer. FridaBaby is generally a well-respected company, though. Just coat it with a lubricant like petroleum jelly (what I use) or coconut oil (heard that others used this) and insert into the baby's rectum. The tip is thin so you just insert until you reach the thick part, then stop. This prevents you from inserting it too far. You don't have to make that judgement because the product is designed for it. The package says you just have to hold it a few second but I found I needed to keep it in there a couple of minutes with baby's legs elevated. Make sure to massage baby's belly downward a LOT first. Google the "I Love You" massage - super simple to do. Otherwise the gas and poo won't moved. You don't HAVE to use this, obviously. It's just for if your baby REALLY can't seem to pass gas or poo. This seems to be pretty common for a lot of newborns. I used this several times for my baby and he didn't seem bothered by it a bit. These are not reusable: throw each one away when done.