What do you think of this kit? Is it worth it? I’m having a c-section in a couple of weeks and I want to be ready for what’s to come after. Is this something I need?
Tacoma, WA - il y a 4 mois

3 answers

I didn't have c section but it was a waste of money. The only thing I liked was the peri bottle because it has an angle and works way better than the one at the hospital. You can buy that bottle separately though.
il y a 2 mois
no u get everything you need in hospital
il y a 4 mois
I would say pass, especially for $50. This kit is best for momma’s that have vaginal births. Most of the products are to help with pain/recovery in the nether region. I’d say, you’re better off just buying the FridaMom undies by themselves or Depends, if you don’t want to wear the hospital provided mesh ones. The undies are the only product in the kit that would help a c-section momma. Trust me, I just had my 3rd one 07/2020. I suggest stocking each of your bathrooms with pads and a peri bottle. Amazon has them cheap or FridaMom has a more expensive version of their own. You will also get one in the hospital. You don’t want to be restricted to one bathroom or having to move your stuff bathroom to bathroom. Also c-section momma’s tend not to bleed as bad as vaginal deliveries since a lot of the blood is wiped/released during surgery. I guess one positive of a c-section. I hope this helps! Congrats on the new babe coming soon 😊
il y a 4 mois