Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthFridaBaby
Frida Postpartum Recovery Essentials Kit

Frida Postpartum Recovery Essentials Kit

The bathroom recovery regimen you won’t want to pee without. Contains everything you need to jump-start recovery during those first few visits to the bathroom.

What do you think of this kit? Is it worth it? I’m having a c-section in a couple of weeks and I want to be ready for what’s to come after. Is this something I need?
First time mom , due in June, is this kit worth it?
For all the mommy's here what has been the best postpartum and recovery products that has actually work for you mommies I am currently 37weeks pregnant and i have seen lots of mommies getting the fridamom kit Frida Postpartum Recovery Essentials Kit
Start your review of Frida Postpartum Recovery Essentials Kit!
Bowling Green, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Amazon
Don't waste your money! The hospital gives you all of this stuff. The only thing I would say was AMAZING was the frida perri bottle because it angles and is more user friendly--- this can be bought separately though.
Delmar, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Target
A little pricy but I thought it was worth the money! Quality products by a company that cares! Great gift for baby showers or for yourself. You can find these at Target in the baby section.
Commerce City, CO
This is a great kit for momma’s who have vaginal deliveries. I would pass on purchasing if having a c-section. This kit is aimed more at easing pain and helping recover the nether region area. Also keep in mind, products like in the kit can be provided by the hospital (if you want to save some coin).
Odenton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I can’t tell you enough how wonderful this kit was for me. It’s we worth the price for everything you get in it, plus the peri bottle is amazing and so easy to use! I love the disposable undies, they are so comfortable