HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthFridaBaby
Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT

Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT

It's smart, It's Swedish, It's maybe a little strange. It's the doctor-invented nasal aspirator what actually works! To Use: Place large tube against child's nostril (not inside), creating a seal. Use red mouthpiece to snuck out snot. Tips: (1) Spraying saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida. (2) Move tube in a circular motion against nostril. You will hear and see mucus coming out of nose. (3) Change filter after each use to maintain suction. BPA-and phthalate-free

What are your thoughts on the [product:nosefrida-fridababy-snotsucker-saline-kit] ? My girl was up all night all sorts of congested!
Do you change the filter every time you use it or only if it gets dirty?
How well does this work? I always see it when shopping around the baby isle but never really looked into it. Curious to know as I am expecting & Incase I might need it.
Start your review of Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT!
Ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT uploaded by Ketzi T.
Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT uploaded by Ketzi T.
This one is very good and practical for me, it helps me a lot to get the slacks out of my bby, it is something of the best invented, they just should have the hole a little smaller to be able to extract faster. #Fridababy #Nosefrida #bebys #Health
Laura R.
Palm Desert, CA
Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT uploaded by Laura R.
Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT uploaded by Laura R.
Purchased at: Target
Love this nose cleaner kit. I’m able to get those big stubborn boogers out. And it’s sanitary, as I can clean the tube not like other nose cleaners.
Amber L.
Cecilia, KY
Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT uploaded by Amber L.
Purchased at: Target
Anytime I saw this in the baby aisle of a store, I thought it was absolutely nasty. The thought of getting snot or boogers in your mouth repulsed me like no other, until last night. I finally bought it and it is the best purchase I have made! It super easy to use and the little blue filter makes it where nothing gets anywhere near your mouth. I'll definitely get another one, if something happens to this one!!!
Sam B.
Malvern, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT uploaded by Sam B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wish I had this with my first child. This clears out the snot really quick and painless. my toddler will even hold it herself. This is far better than having to wrestle a screaming baby for hardly any snot like with the bulbs or other aspirator brands I've tried.
Heather  C.
Freeport, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
If your toddler has a stuffy nose.... NoseFrida is a life saver, my daughter pediatrics doctor recommended it for almost a whole year. I finally went and bought it. Works WONDERS..
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this thing works way better the. The bulb looking thing they give you at the hospital its very easy to clear the little ones nose with this and you literally just wash it with water and soap and its ready to be used again and it comes with some saline to help melt the buggies a little and make it easier to suck it up into the little tube ❤
Sarah P.
East Peoria, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is amazing! It works so well to clear out little babies noses. It lets you control how hard and how long you suck, as opposed to the bulbs that barely work. I used this until it fell apart and would use for future kids!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Purchased at: Target
You need this!!!! My daughter is three and we still frequently use this if she has a boogie stuck. These work perfectly and NO you won't get a booger in your mouth (I promise!) Unless you don't clean or change your filters. I totally recommend!
Jenna G.
Orange Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally despise the nose bulbs, a friend referred me to this and I got to say it made life a lot easier for me and my baby boy! It’s easy to use an very effective
Nicole  C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,052 reviews
Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT uploaded by Nicole  C.
I was one of the mommas thinking this was the most disgusting thing ever before trying. My pediatrician highly recommend I purchase one and use on my daughter who has allergies, and is congested a lot. I purchased mine at walmart, and I'm so glad I finally gave in and bought one. This has been a lifesaver. I promise you wont get any of the snot on you. It's all collected in the tube, which has filters at the end. Easy to clean up afterwards. This kit also contains it's own nasal spray. I wish this thing was around when my son was born years ago. As you can see in the photo I added, the filter at the end, the box comes with extras also. This product is safe and effective.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kellsey F.
Marion
il y a 3 ans
What are your thoughts on the Frida NoseFrida the SNOTSUCKER SALINE KIT ? My girl was up all night all sorts of congested!
Jassel S. il y a un an
It’s a huge hit in our house. It works wonders to get the stubborn snot out of our little ones nose.
tyne T.
SPRING BRANCH, TX
il y a 4 ans
Monica P. il y a 4 ans
Yes! I would absolutely recommend this product! I was amazed at how much snot came out with this. I was getting nothing with the bulb syringe.