Frida MediFrida the ACCU-DOSE PACIFIER

The right dose for baby, an extra dose of sanity for you. MediFrida delivers the full dose through a soft, familiar paci that sends medicine to the side of the cheek, bypassing baby’s taste buds. Baby can’t spit out what baby can’t taste! There’s more! MediFrida is the only paci-style medicine dispenser that doubles as a real pacifier, so dosing doesn’t disrupt baby’s busy soothing schedule.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frida MediFrida the ACCU-DOSE PACIFIER!
Autmn D.
Barnesville, OH
Frida MediFrida the ACCU-DOSE PACIFIER uploaded by Autmn D.
Purchased at: Target
It’s super nice quality and innovative, affordable, and a great idea but my baby is just too smart for it, and as soon as he would suck on it all the medicine would shoot out of the syringe and he would like choke on it, if I even brought it out he was like nope and would put up a fight lol
Rose S.
Buckhead, GA
Huge lifesaver! I use this when I give her gripe water and currently have to give her some medicine for thrush :/ The pacifier itself is wonderful, she sucks on it like milk is coming out of it. By the time she realizes there is no milk she has already drunk all of it. Definitely recommend to any parent!
Cassidy T.
Green Bay, WI
This medicine dispenser honestly saved my life this week! My 1 year old refused her medicine like no other so I picked it up on a wimb and I could not even believe how easily she took it. I swear she didn’t even realize she took anything. It’s a must try if you are having trouble! Extremely satisfied!  Frida MediFrida the ACCU-DOSE PACIFIER Frida MediFrida the ACCU-DOSE PACIFIER
Nikki B.
S San Fran, CA
This is so easy to use! After my baby’s 2 and 4 month shots, he had a low grade fever and needed medicine so we used this! Works great!
KaLene C.
Colonial Bch, VA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Ive gifted this twice. And suggested it twice to folks looking for baby gifts when I’m shopping. It easy to clean and easy to give to baby. In fact giving baby medicine has never been easier!
Kelsey S.
Harrisburg
Love this! I have been using it a lot with gripe water for my little one. The only thing I would change is how big the actual pacifier is. Seems a bit big, especially for my newborn. Otherwise would recommend!
Yvannah T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this makes giving my little one medicine safer and easier! I would use those for those painful teething nights. It’s soo easy and such a game changer with the pacifier. I would definitely recommend to other mamas and papas out there.
Jessica W.
Breckenridge, MI
My son hates medicine. Spits it out everytime. With this, he literally took his medicine within seconds. This was very affordable. It doesn't do super super well with thicker medicine like cough medicine but my son managed and he absolutely loved it.
Taylor C.
Such a good idea. Not the best product. It’s affordable but I feel like certain medications get stuck in the path In the pacifier and it’s hard to feel like it’s completely clean
Kayla W.
West Pittston, PA
This product is a must have for anyone with little kids who need medicine! My daughter would spit it out due to the taste and she takes it no problem with this. It's affordable and easy to clean too! I'd recommend this to anyone!

Looking for your answer?