HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthFridaBaby
Frida BreatheFrida the NATURAL VAPOR BATH BOMBS

Frida BreatheFrida the NATURAL VAPOR BATH BOMBS

When your kiddo’s airways are more congested than the airport on Thanksgiving, throw a BreatheFrida Vapor Bath Bomb in the tub and breathe in the naturally soothing aromas! With eucalyptus and lavender oils, our Vapor Bath Bombs will help get you through cold & flu season. And hey, they work for adults, too!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frida BreatheFrida the NATURAL VAPOR BATH BOMBS!
April B.
Maize, KS
Made my baby sick. She got the tiniest bit of water in her mouth, she was crying for about 3 hours then projectile vomited. Yes it’s my fault for her getting water in her mouth but it was just alittle and it made her that sick!! Can’t imagine if a baby gets a good drink of that bath water, what it would do to them. Would not recommend
Melanie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used these bath bombs when my son got a cold. They are great! They’re good for sensitive babies and really helped decongest his nose! I would definitely buy them again! They also smell really good!
Kimberlin P.
El Cajon, CA
These are great for those little colds! Help clear out the sinuses in a gentle soothing way. I recommend these to all my mama family members and friends. Repeat customer!
Tori B.
Round Rock, TX
We added these to our little’s bath this week when allergies and congestion were keeping them up all night. What a difference! The bath bombs were too strong with smell and didn’t irritate their skin. They both slept better after bath, and so did we!

Looking for your answer?