HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthFridaBaby
Frida Boyshort Disposable Postpartum Underwear (8 Pack)

Frida Boyshort Disposable Postpartum Underwear (8 Pack)

Mesh-free, mess-free recovery wear that stretches even more than you have. Soft, seamless and breathable to keep pads (and everything else) in place, without squeezing or pulling.

How long would you say a pack last? Did anyone stock up because you go through a box pretty quickly? Thanks.
How well does this product work ? Or do you recommend another brand or type of post partum underwear?
Have heard these are great better than hospital ones is this true?
Start your review of Frida Boyshort Disposable Postpartum Underwear (8 Pack)!
Klorissa B.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely loved these. The color and fit of these disposable underwear made you feel much more “normal” than the ones they send home from the hospital. I felt like I was wearing something that looked and felt more like actual underwear. I would definitely recommend this to every soon to be mom. I would purchase this product again If I have another child.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Target
Way better then the hospital mesh underwear! These are soft and airy and I like how they are bike shorts because I made "padsicles" and I didn't have to worry about the aloe getting all over the inside of my pants. I would buy these again if needed! Love them & the brand! FridaBaby
Aiyana B.
Kaysville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Frida Boyshort Disposable Postpartum Underwear (8 Pack) uploaded by Aiyana B.
Bought these apart of the Fridamom Postpartum kit, 99$ on Amazon. This was my first baby, so I really didn’t know what to expect. I stocked up on all the things I’d read reviews about, or seen advertisements on that looked useful. (Such as this brand!) I ended up getting it on sale for 89$. I loved how supportive these underwear were, and the fact that they are disposable makes them even better! I’m wearing a pair now! (2 days PP!) They’re thick enough, and wide enough to hold your pad and supplies in place while you’re recovering. Not constricting, and very comfortable!
Bonnie E.
Raven, VA
They are very comfortable thanks for this item @tryitsampling. Thank for a wonderful item that I receive. I Have recommend them to family and friends also. They also love them thank so so much
Stephanie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
These are good. They work. They’re comfortable. However, the hospital provides you with mesh underwear that work just fine. This and the Frida ice packs are two products I wouldn’t buy for my next pregnancy. Nothing wrong with them at all, but for what they are and the price point, I wouldn’t purchase again. For the money, you’re better off buying some cotton high waist underwear you can rewear again. Just my opinion.
Marielle G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very comfortable. I did use these with the pad given by the hospital because the ice pack pads in the big frida mom box were super thick and awkward to walk around with.
Kelli Q.
Hopedale, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I feel like these are a waste of money for the amount you get. You are better off buying depend adult diapers
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Purchased at: Amazon
Lo mejor para después que das a luz. Aprietan bien, un buen agarre y no te tienes que preocupar de usar tu ropa interior, aparte que te lo puedes cambiar cada vez que sea necesario. Este articulo tienes que comprarlo para el post parto. 100% recomendado, tengo 2 semanas que dí a luz y le he dado mucho uso.
Claire H.
Runnells, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
These are great for when you have baby and aren't ready to go back to normal underwear. They stretch pretty well and are not as noticable when you wear leggings compared to the mesh underwear from the hospital. The material is comfortable. If you use pads, the underwear pull apart a bit when you pull them off so they don't always last all day. The pads with wings don't always go around the center in the right way, so I'd recommend not buying wings.
Jaime S.
Lisle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so much better than the disposable undies you get from the hospital. They are tighter, high waisted, and have a thicker weave to give you confidence to leave the house, be it for a one week pediatrician visit or just a walk around the block. Worth every penny.