Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthFridaBaby
Frida Bitty Bundle of Joy the FUSS-BUSTER TOOLKIT

Frida Bitty Bundle of Joy the FUSS-BUSTER TOOLKIT

From hospital bag to diaper bag, Bitty Bundle of Joy is the perfect starter kit for new parents. It's packed with four of our bestselling products including the #1 most-registered for baby product, NoseFrida the SnotSucker, and our post-delivery care must-have, Fridet the MomWasher. Wrapped in a reusable pouch, with a customizable gift tag, Bitty Bundle of Joy is the ultimate shower gift kit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frida Bitty Bundle of Joy the FUSS-BUSTER TOOLKIT!
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
We use all the products in this bundle of joy kit aside from windi, we haven’t thankfully needed to use this. We love the nail clippers and the nose frida! We also purchased the saline nose drops to go with this.
Kaitie M.
Columbus, IN
Initially I picked this up in an evening of desperation, we were in need of the windi and all that was available at Target was this kit. The windi is a very handy little device when baby is suffering from trapped gas and offers immediate relief! Surprising to me was how much I loved the nail clippers that came in this kit! The scissor like design of the blades and the "peep hole" in thee top allow you to easily and quickly clip baby's nails without ever pinching or catching the skin! These are an absolute must in my opinion! Also included is the well loved NoseFrida which works like a dream, and the uniquely designed peri bottle which I wish I would have had after delivery as it would have been easier to use than the typical peri bottle supplied by the hospital!
Alecia C.
Waterville, MN
Purchased at: Target
The products made bringing home a newborn a million times less stressful. The thought of flipping my babies little nails was horrific, but the clippers in this set are super easy to use because they have a little spy hole that helps you see how close to the skin you are getting! I went from being terrified to clip her nails, enjoying it! The windi we used once, & it did its job... I don’t really know how else to explain that! Hahahah. The nose frida is also super satisfying & easy to use! It’s nice that you can clean it out with soap and water right away! I will always buy these products for my new momma/dad friends!
Emilin
Frida is a must. Baby shower must. First birthday must. It is sooooooo important to have these or extra all over your house
Erika W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Highly recommend for any new moms to update them on the baby essentials! They have no idea how much they need this until you have a run in with a stuffy nose, gassy baby, or cradle cap. All of the Frida baby products are affordable, long lasting and quality products!!
kris E.
Purchased at: Target
Yes! Yes! Yes! Great for first time mom's. The mom washer was such a big help after my babies birth. I did receive it as a part of my registry. It's definitely useable even before birth for mommies who need help to sooth their bottom. The baby clippers are a relief for us, especially if your nervous about cutting your babies nails, it allows us to see where to stop instead going off of feel. It may seem like the price point is a bit much but I highly suggest you get this especially if your a first time mommy and planning to have more. They have all these sets individually for sale as well. Frida Bitty Bundle of Joy the FUSS-BUSTER TOOLKIT
Katia A.
Gilbert, AZ
Just had my baby, got this as a gift and I think it was the best gift set I got. The nail clippers are the best I’m not afraid of cutting his skin. The nose frida has been a life saver with this past ful season.
Jessica L.
Greenwood
I received this product as a gift at my baby shower. At first, I wasn’t sure of all that I would use, but I put each item in this adorable package to great use. The snot sucker is amazing and gentle on a stuffy or runny nose. The winds helps relieve gas instantly. The nail clippers are absolutely the best! They come with a guard so that you cannot get too close to the skin while clipping nails....which we all know so super scary! There’s also a little peep hole in the top so you can see what you are clipping. I also enjoyed the mommy gift inside to help with postpartum healing!
Alaina M.
Texas
Fridababy is a good brand. We love the snot sucker and nail clippers and thy have held up for almost 3 years now
Suhail J.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best kit to have or to gift for new moms. Fridababy brand was new to me but after research and testing it, I was pleasantly surprised and happy. One by one I went testing the products, NoseFrida being the number one Must have items. So mommies don’t doubt and purchase it. Available on Amazon.

Looking for your answer?