Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette

by Beauty Creations

Rich in culture and color. Frida is inspired by the warm tones of fall, the bold personalities and the ones who love art and beauty.

What do you think about this eyeshadow palette by beauty creations? Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette!
Joselyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joselyn A.
I really like the colors in this palette especially the black one it's really pigmented and I really like it. I wish the yellow one was a bit more pigmented.
Emely B.
Conroe, TX
Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Emely B.
I love this palette, it pigments super well. the tones are super cute and it is perfect to recreate many looks Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette
aisha A.
Tracy, CA
I took one star because of the kick back ... they are a little bit of powdery other than that no doubt its a beautiful colorful pallet with so many options ... I love the shimers though ... very pretty for every day and special occasion looks...
Itzel M.
Houston
I love the colors and the price are so good more if you just start doing your makeup because has many color so you can’t try out
Irene J.
Springdale, AR
Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Irene J.
La pigmentación muy buena los colores muy bien para mi gusto personal tiene colores neutros , brillantes y fuertes.
Elizabeth F.
Greeley, CO
The Frida pallet have a variety of colors that are perfect for every skin tone, it have a good coverage, but it's consistency could be better with less powder. However I recommend this product for its versatility and coverage.
Muitas C.
Cordova, TN
Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Muitas C.
Moriiiio cuando llegó esta paleta # Dios santo sus colores son geniales y la cobertura que tienen son increíble esta marca de paletas son las mejores
Vanessa H.
8820 bissonnet st
the colors are beautiful, they do not cause any irritation, they are very durable and look great on any skin type
Nataly G.
Port Lavaca, TX
Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Nataly G.
Este producto lo compré en Amazon, llego en perfectas condiciones,me gusta la paleta solo eso si es un poco polvosa
Lupita M.
Memphis, TN
Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lupita M.
A very good size palette with beautiful pigmentation so far is my only palette of the brand but I love it and in the future I want to get more.Frida 35 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Constanza V.
Los Angeles
il y a un an
melissa C. il y a un an
i got it and it's super good! it's warm colors, you can make several looks and your pigmentation is very good, you'll really like it