BY FRESHR

What it is: A revitalizing moisturizer that awakens dull skin for an incredibly vibrant, healthy-looking glow. Who it's for: Anyone with normal, oily or combination skin types. What it does: Formulated with a vitamin fruit complex, this revitalizing universal moisturizer instantly awakens skin for an incredibly vibrant, healthy-looking glow. The lightweight cream features an effervescent citrus scent and helps soften, smooth and minimize signs of tired skin so it feels invigorated and recharged without a greasy afterfeel. It's powered by a proprietary complex of vitamins C, E and B5, lemon and orange fruit extracts and revitalizing minerals that help promote a glowing complexion. Glucosyl hesperidin, a naturally derived flavonoid found in citrus fruits, helps combat tired skin. Research results: In an in-vivo test after one-month of use:- 85% of testers said it provided a healthy-looking glow- 85% noticed their skin felt invigorated and awakened- 95% said skin was soft and smooth- 90% felt skin was moisturized, nourished and supple. How to use: Apply to the face and neck morning and night. It can be used daily as a day cream and night cream. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream. Style Number: 5422576. Available in stores. see more...

Freshr Fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream
  • "I love this super glowing moisturizer! Very hydrating and works well with all skin types. Also smells amazing!" in 4 reviews
  • "The smell is amazing!!! I absolutely love the smell ugh!! Can't get over it! This is my first time trying this brand and I am definitely going to try more. I have sensitive skin and normal to dry skin this moisturizer doesn't break me out and it gives me great moisture to my face. I have been using it for about two weeks and not sure if it is brightening my skin but it does even out my skin tone. It works while under my foundation and I use it as a primer as well." in 3 reviews
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I wasn't sure how beneficial this would be due to the fact that is has such a strong fragrance, but I have fallen in love! After just a few weeks of use, my skin looks much healthier, hydrated, and there really is a wonderful glow to it. It smells like fruity pebbles, so I could see a lot of people being turned off by the smell, but I actually enjoy it. This sinks into the skin fairly quickly and never leaves me feeling oily or sticky. It works great under makeup as well!
Rini T.
Alexandria, VA
One of my favorite moisturizers of all time. Doesn’t cause pilling underneath SPF and makeup. It’s moisturizing, but light. I’m dry-dehydrated and doesn’t make me feel tight by the end of the day. Highly recommend, especially in conjunction with the mask! This line by fresh is easily my favorite! Please make an eye cream!
Anh P.
I wanted to love this cream but after a week worth of uses morning and night, I started breaking out.

The scent is so, so nice like a citrusy and fruity cocktail. It goes on pretty lightweight and moisturizes well but then my cheeks started breaking out. I was so confused as to why so I did some research and one of the ingredients, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, is a highly comedogenic solvent.

This is such a disappointment for me because I love everything else about this cream and know that others really love it too. But everyone’s skin works differently so with all that being said, if you’re prone to acne or have sensitive, easily clogged pores, maybe consider another moisturizer!
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
The cream is very wet feeling, and yet it feels very thick. It leaves the face semi tacky. I really dislike the damp and heavy sensation when I'm waiting for the product to sink in. NOTE: This is because I like to layer my skincare products, with essence, serum, toner, etc. So I passed this product on to my boyfriend who slaps this one product on and goes about his day.

Smells very sweet like fruity pebbles, which can be off-putting for people who are sensitive to scents. It doesn't make my skin good enough to make me repurchase and deal with the meh consistency and strong fragrance. For $42 at 50ml there are better products out there.
Amelia A.
Bloomington
This was the first nice moisturizer I ever bought. It smells amazing and really made my skin glow unlike any other moisturizer. The citrus scent always woke me up in the morning. This moisturizer will always have a special place in my heart.
Cecilia A.
I recently received this item as a sample from a subscription box and I feel in love with it quickly. I am a user of the fresh sugar lip treatment, though I have not had much luck with the cleanser. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and absolutely glowing. It is quite difficult to find a product that is "less is more" and this does the trick. I will say that it leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy when too much is applied and the price is up there, however, it truly is a great product.
Mary A.
Charlottesville, VA
I received a sample size of this face lotion, and I'm obsessed. I've used the whole sample tub and wish I had a full size or 5. It smells beautiful, goes on so smooth, and hydrates my skin without being thick.
Shanygne B.
I love the way this glow cream makes my face feel. It’s super hydrating & it’s too heavy either. It smells amazing; like a citrus smelt to it & that’s just a bonus lol works great on comb skin or super dry skin.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I have been using this cream for about a month now and I was super impressed! It has a nice consistency and sinks into the skin beautifully. It is more of a gel cream hybrid that leaves the skin feeling super hydrated and soft. I like this cream for the warmer months but I think for the winter I’m going to need something a little thicker. But I will definitely come back to this product next summer!
Gauri P.
Richardson
This mask smells really good and does a great job minimizing dryness while making your face glow and reduce darkness. Completely met my expectations and if you love the scent of fruits that’s a bonus!!
Rosie G.
does this keep your face smooth for the entire day ?
Akilina C.
Does it moisturize good? I need something for my skin.
Raquel G.
Cutler Bay, FL
Is this product okay to be used is you suffer from rosacea?
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
Is this good for people that have sensitive skin?
Natasha w.
Is this good for people who have acne?

back