Freshr Fresh Evergreen Lip Kit

by Freshr

What it is: A sweet set of nourishing Sugar formulas that protect or tint lips. Who it's for: All skin types. Kit includes:- Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: an ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects and smoothes the lips while leaving a warm nude tint- Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15: a nourishing blend that moisturizes, protects and smoothes the lips while leaving a sheer rosy tint. How to use: Apply to lips throughout the day as needed. Style Name: Fresh Evergreen Lip Kit. Style Number: 5539058. Available in stores.

Doo you think that this Lip Is not great for Dry lips?
Start your review of Freshr Fresh Evergreen Lip Kit!
Rowi B.
Woodbridge, ON
Freshr Fresh Evergreen Lip Kit uploaded by Rowi B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice but not Great.I have been using this Lips for some time now and I can say that they are more like a lip gloss than a real lip care.The formula is ok but the Texture is not so thick and after a few min everything will be gone and doesn’ provides a great hydration that will help your lips to be more soft.The colour is nice but I May say the quality is not what I was expecting.I don’t think I will repurchase this lips again.
Geeta I.
This is one of my favorite lip balm products! It goes on smooth and hydrated my lips extremely well. The hydration lasts at least 4 hours so I do not have to reapply often. I love how it smells and tastes slightly sweet, and feels very soft on the lips. Highly recommend!
Lauren C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Not the most moisturizing lip product I’ve used but they do the trick if your lips are only a little dry, and they have a nice tint to them to appear as if you’re wearing a lipstick! The size of the lippies are great for easy application. Overall a decent price as well
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
The fresh lip balm was nice but it melted very easy. This was my first time using this product. It had a nice light scent to it. The color was nice too although i prefer no color to lip balm.
Oxzonna L.
Elizabethtown, PA
I only used the rose shade lip tint and am in love. It’s very lightweight and looks natural. I think the shade is my natural lip color just a little more enhanced. I would buy it again! It’s such a great product for a casual or natural look!
Maria A.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a good lip balm I take it with me everywhere. It is lightly tinted red so it helps my lips look alive and moisturized. I do have to reapply after a couple of hours but other then that I love the product.
Nataly M.
El Paso
the packaging is too cute and it is true that the lips feel hydrated, it is ideal to have it in the bagFreshr Fresh Evergreen Lip Kit