BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFreshr
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Trio

Freshr Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Trio

by Freshr

What it is: Discover three age-delay formulas that feature Fresh's proprietary black tea complex for firmer, smoother skin. Trio includes:- Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum (1 oz.): a concentrated blend proven to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- Black Tea Age-Delay Cream (1 oz.): an advanced face cream proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines while smoothing, firming and retexturizing your skin- Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask (1 oz.): a hydrating treatment that immediately reveals softer, firmer, healthier-looking skin. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Trio (Limited Edition) ($157 Value). Style Number: 5267009. Available in stores.

What’s your favorite over night serum?! And why
Start your review of Freshr Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Trio!
Irene W.
Long Beach, CA
This is literally the best thing I have ever purchased! I use the mask for 10 minutes once a week and my skin feel 100x better right away. The serum and the lotion after the mask makes me feel so good when I wake up in the morning and see how fresh my face is. I’ve never used such a light face mask that not only smelled absolutely delicious, but also gives me instant long lasting noticeable results. I had compliments about my skin the second I started using fresh products.
Zhanna K.
Birmingham , AL
Fresh's black tea products are some of my absolute favorites! The overnight moisturizing masks as well as the black tea mask are both helpful with giving your skin a firm, glowing appearance!
adrianna T.
ALL of these products are amazing! I can't rave enough about them. They made all my fine lines and bags DISAPPEAR! This is a great set to discover them! I used this set to try them out and now I buy them all regularly!