BY FRESHR

What it is: Discover three age-delay formulas that feature Fresh's proprietary black tea complex for firmer, smoother skin. Trio includes:- Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum (1 oz.): a concentrated blend proven to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- Black Tea Age-Delay Cream (1 oz.): an advanced face cream proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines while smoothing, firming and retexturizing your skin- Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask (1 oz.): a hydrating treatment that immediately reveals softer, firmer, healthier-looking skin. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Trio (Limited Edition) ($157 Value). Style Number: 5267009. Available in stores. see more...

Irene W.
Winnetka, CA
This is literally the best thing I have ever purchased! I use the mask for 10 minutes once a week and my skin feel 100x better right away. The serum and the lotion after the mask makes me feel so good when I wake up in the morning and see how fresh my face is. I’ve never used such a light face mask that not only smelled absolutely delicious, but also gives me instant long lasting noticeable results. I had compliments about my skin the second I started using fresh products.
Zhanna K.
Birmingham, AL
Fresh's black tea products are some of my absolute favorites! The overnight moisturizing masks as well as the black tea mask are both helpful with giving your skin a firm, glowing appearance!
adrianna t.
ALL of these products are amazing! I can't rave enough about them. They made all my fine lines and bags DISAPPEAR! This is a great set to discover them! I used this set to try them out and now I buy them all regularly!