BY FRESHPET

Description:

Freshpet™ Select Slice and Serve Chicken, Vegetable & Rice Recipe Dog Food.Complete & balanced food for adult dogs.Natural with added vitamins and minerals.Made with fresh ingredients.Gently cooked to lock in nutrients.At Freshpet®, we believe our dogs and cats deserve real food that makes a real difference in their happy, tail-wagging lives. We're committed to delivering on this belief in ways that are good for pets, good for people and good for the planet.

Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Carrots, Peas, Eggs, Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Celery Power.

• I feed my dogs this food but I'm wondering if it is ok fo...1 Answers
  • How many meals do you get out of one roll?1 Answers
  • Does this have to be refrigerated?1 Answers
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
My mom recently bought this to try for our dogs. I’m not completely sure it was this exact flavor but it was this brand. The first time she fed this to our boys they were all over it. They loved it. I like it too because the ingredients are natural and fresh. It’s a great alternative to processed and grainy dog foods. I’m sure we will be keeping more of this on hand for our dogs.
Xiomara C.
Review for: Freshpet® SELECT TENDER CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE more...
My boys love love this from target! The only problem is target doesn’t restock on the weekends... I usually cut it in half and stir it in a container and then store the other half in a viplock bag. My dogs love the one with spinach in it. For $13 this a huge deal
Maggie M.
Littleton , CO
My little dog Pebbles is a rescue and when we adopted her she had serious dental problems. A year ago we had to have all but three of her teeth pulled. Finding food that was soft and mash able was a big job. Freshpet was the answer! Pebbles loves it ❤️ The ingredients are healthy and she loves the chicken with peas and carrots. A huge thank you to Fresh Pet.
DIANA S.
Madison, WI
I started feeding my dog this food when he became sick and didn't want to eat anything at all. He ate everything in his bowl. I've continued to feed him freshpet and we won't be going back to his old food.
Kerri C.
Marina, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Dog Food 1.5 lb; 680 g more...
I love the concept of fresh food for my fur baby Janna. She goes bananas when I open the refrigerator door that holds the roll of her food and start prepping her bowl for dinner. I love that I can understand exactly what is on the ingredients list and that I feel good giving this to her. The only downside is that her doggie presents (poops? Can I say that on here?) tend to be not as intact as with dry kibble. Otherwise no complaints.
Chase L.
Stow
I would say my dog likes this product it seems that if we have nothing in the house to give to him and we show him this product he gets excited but if we’re eating a family meal and we give him his he won’t eat it until we’re all done but other than that he likes it and it’s cheap at Walmart so I would recommend if you want a healthy and filling alternative for ur dog.
Aunjanae L.
Sacramento, CA
incredibly fresh food for dogs. I personally wish I didn't have to unwrap or slice the packaging to get the food. I stopped feeding this to my dogs because they don't like wet food.
Jemma H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs adore this food and we feel so much better feeding them fresh pet over dried food! We have two large dogs who get so excited over dinner these days, it’s lovely to see them so happy! I recommend this for sure, especially if you have an older dog who isn’t eating much, this stuff works a treat!!!
Grace C.
Cumming, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Dog Food 1.5 lb; 680 g, Freshpet® SELECT TENDER CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLES & BROWN RICE DOG FOOD RECIPE more...
I am fostering a picky, senior dog and he loves fresh pet. We actually thought he was ill until we fed him chicken fresh pet. He loves it and gets so excited to eat every day! It has kept him healthy and he looks better every day. Thank you for making it so easy for us to keep him fed.
Cody L.
My dog seems to like this food a lot he's missing many teeth so soft food is key at the point however the price was not bad but the prep work to feed cutting and serving made us switch up to a more convenient travel friendly option.
Jessica M.
Decatur, TX
Do your dogs like it
aimee k.
I feed my dogs this food but I'm wondering if it is ok for my Labrador who just had bladder stones removed.
Michelle H.
Leander
How many meals do you get out of one roll?
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this have to be refrigerated?

Walmart