Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFreshpet
Freshpet SELECT STEWS GRAIN FREE BEEF AND PUMPKIN RECIPE FOR DOGS

Freshpet® SELECT STEWS GRAIN FREE BEEF AND PUMPKIN RECIPE FOR DOGS

High-protein morsels and vitamin-rich veggies in a tasty gravy that your dog will love.Freshpet. We know real, fresh, and nutritious meals are better for us, and we believe the same is true for our dogs and cats. That’s why we started Freshpet  to give pets the fresh food they deserve and to improve their lives through better, healthier food.

Beef Broth, Beef, Pumpkin, Chicken, Beef Liver, Lentil Flour, Eggs, Spinach, Pea Protein, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Vinegar, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Cherry Juice Powder, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Celery Powder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freshpet® SELECT STEWS GRAIN FREE BEEF AND PUMPKIN RECIPE FOR DOGS!
How would you rate this product?
Aydin A.
Coral Gables, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Freshpet® SELECT STEWS GRAIN FREE BEEF AND PUMPKIN RECIPE FOR DOGS uploaded by Aydin A.
Very healthy grain free beef & pumpkin recipe, that’s perfect for a dog with sensitive stomach. I like that it has really good ingredients and nutritional benefits but the packaging is so small if you have a big dog and not widely available. And you can’t order online since it needs to be refrigerated.
Sefra P.
Freshpet® SELECT STEWS GRAIN FREE BEEF AND PUMPKIN RECIPE FOR DOGS uploaded by Sefra P.
My dogs love Freshpet!!! My Prince does a dance everytime it's time to eat. This is the only brand of food I buy for them.
Candy P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love Freshpet and their stew is a great treat in winter. I split it between them and then add a little fresh rice and they truly feel like I’ve prepared them doggie soup. All of the ingredients are fresh and recognizable no confusing chemicals or byproducts, easily digestible. What more could a dog mom ask for? Highly recommend it!
Stephanie O.
stevensville
I LOVEEEEE FRESH PET!!! Everyone needs to convert over that hasn’t. Your dog will thank you instantly. My dog loves fresh pet he jumps up and down the second he sees it come out of the fridge it’s his favorite and it makes me happy he’s happy!
Brittany H.
Freedom, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’m giving this five stars purely on the reaction I get from my two girl pups! As a picky dog momma, I always want to be sure that my dogs are getting the nutrients they need. As soon as they see me get this out of the fridge on Sunday nights, they freak out! I usually put it over their dry dog food and they just go bonkers. It also smells like real food. I’ll keep buying this as a little special treat for my furbabies!

Looking for your answer?